Walking Down The Halbeath Road

No info on Faissal apart from the fact the Daily Record have been trawling message boards again for a story. I'm sure Hibs are actually interested though, it would make sense after he impressed against them in pre-season and has had a ridiculous start to this one in terms of goals scored.

Antonine-Curier to sign this week.

This a definite?

If so, happy wi that.

This a definite?

If so, happy wi that.

Nothing is ever guaranteed until they sign the contract. I'm hopeful though.

We'll get a better idea after tonight's game. Forfar are probably going to be their main challengers.

Exactly, let's see how well we do away to our bogey team before we go any further. We also have to travel to Peterhead on Saturday.

Surprised Johnston has went with the same team for tonight. Of course, it's pleasing to see the team gelling well already, but I'd have made a couple of changes to accommodate possible fatigue going into the Peterhead game which, even this early in the season, is more important than a diddy cup tie.

Surprised Johnston has went with the same team for tonight. Of course, it's pleasing to see the team gelling well already, but I'd have made a couple of changes to accommodate possible fatigue going into the Peterhead game which, even this early in the season, is more important than a diddy cup tie.

Keeping momentum going negates tiredness at times and if we lose the players who are on the bench will be champing at the bit to get in starting 11 and stay there.

I'd have made changes too, its not just tiredness for the Peterhead game, but more going into the dundee game, or even Stranraer where we may see some fatigue, IMO its not worth it, however i understand AJ's reasoning and it is a difficult one, but its good to need to make these decisions because we are playing well.

Williamson off on a stretcher has put real dampener on a good win. Martin into right back and Talbot on the left? I really don't fancy Geggan at fullback again, hopefully that was just something JJ made up.

Not good at all, hopefully its not as bad as it seems but not holding much hope, 2 bad injurys for the guy in less than a year.

I'll not pass comment on the challenge but it was inevitable that we'd lose some to the kick them tactics that are already evident this early in the season. Just a shame it is our only available right back over 16.