Walking Down The Halbeath Road

1 minute ago, Senor Bairn said:

Who did aird sign for today?

Nobody. 

He signed for them ages ago but they just didn't announce it. We can join hands across the Forth now and look forward to one of our monsters smashing him to f**k. Clark too. 

Jacko is a good player with heart and loves getting stuck in - he's decent going forward but really lacks in pace and skill. Played LWB for us and loves getting forward however is ultimately always out of position and gets caught out against any winger with pace. This is definitely his level for now gutted to see him go due to how much of a character he is - a joker in the dressing room.

Comparing Aird moving to United with Sibbald moving to Livi :lol:
Good to see you're all taking it so well.

A midfielder who featured in a team that placed 8th in this league moving to a top tier club while your best player moved to a direct rival of your own club. You’re right I’ve made a right fool of myself :lol:

4 minutes ago, Senor Bairn said:

A midfielder who featured in a team that placed 8th in this league moving to a top tier club while your best player moved to a direct rival of your own club. You’re right I’ve made a right fool of myself :lol:

Oh my :lol::lol:

8 minutes ago, Senor Bairn said:

So what you're saying is, Falkirk are shite?

Aird has a proven track record, like Sibbald, of helping teams acheive fek all. I wouldn't lose too much sleep over either. Nicky Clark maybe has a league Two or One medal from his Rangers days though. We're all just shuffling the packs. Vigurs to County is probably the most ominous signing. Beadling signing for us is another real standout. 

Aird has a proven track record, like Sibbald, of helping teams acheive fek all. I wouldn't lose too much sleep over either. Nicky Clark maybe has a league Two or One medal from his Rangers days though. We're all just shuffling the packs. Vigurs to County is probably the most ominous signing. Beadling signing for us is another real standout. 

Stop being reasonable it really is out of place here.

Delighted to get both on board. 

Louis impressed me while at Falkirk and I think he will do well under AJ. He's a versatile player which gives us plenty options too. 

Jackson is a solid Championship player - and at 23 is likely to improve further. A 2-year deal suggests the manager believes he can bring him on further. It has to be viewed as a positive that the regular LB of Livingston has decided to join us, especially when I assume he would have been offered a deal to remain in West Lothian. 

I think in an ideal world we would now get:

Morris

Another CB who could play FB. 

Vincent

Another 2 x CM

Cardle

Another 1 x winger

McManus

Disappointing to hear Murdoch is out for another 3/4 months but I'm positive Gill is capable as a #2 and that Murdoch will come back fighting to win back the #1 jersey. I can't see the club going for a fifth keeper.