Walking Down The Halbeath Road

Longridge is an upgrade IMO. Good going forward, but suspect at the back. Never hurt Oor Ryan mind you. There'll be competition between him and Lewis Martin, who has came on a game all of a sudden and now looks like a competent footballer. 

Looking forward to the brers modelling the Home and Away kit for the launch.

The interview was a tad awkward, they come across a bit thick unfortunately. At least Jackson remembered the massive club line. 

Edited by JamieStevenson

I really like the signing of Jack the more I think of it, gives us two different options at full-back, meaning we can go more dynamic and dorward thinking with Longridge or more solid and defensive with Martin.

Get a bad feeling the Louis is a replacement for McManus though :(

Biggest questions that will be answered this transfer window for us is

Who are our wingers going to be?

Are we replacing Clark or is Andy Ryan going to be our main goalscorer next season?

I think if the second question is the latter it is a big, big risk by AJ, it might well pay off and he'll bang in 20+ goals and fire us into the playoffs/promotion, but if he doesn't we could easily find ourselves 7th without playing especially badly.

Personally, I hope the answers to the questions are:

Adam Hammill and Kallum Higginbotham

Prince Faissal El Bakhtaoui

7 minutes ago, Senor Bairn said:

Heard from a really good source we’ve signed Morris on a two year deal. Any good?

I don't think your source likes you too much, I'm sorry you've had to hear that from me xx