Walking Down The Halbeath Road

The main factor of course on whether it will be a good or shite season is the new strip. I think we got what we deserved this season. It was the football gods' way of saying "that is too dark and has too much red in it". 

2 minutes ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

How is McNamara helping with transfers the "worst conclusion"? I'd probably prefer him to be in charge of it considering recent recruitment tbh

See the reactions of others. They think he'll recommend any old shite as long as he's their agent and gets a cut.

7 hours ago, Adam101 said:

Perfect place to ask about plans for the new season, how Jackie McNamara fits into the recruitment process (if he even does) and how Stevie and Greg will be recruiting new talent.

I won't be able to make the night itself. Does anyone know if they accept write-in questions?

1 hour ago, da_no_1 said:

"Others".......random mental fuds off the net

Why to you hover around football forums in a fit of rage at folk. You offer zero opinion outside of seething at comments you don't agree with.

Edited by Chubbychops

I won't be able to make the night itself. Does anyone know if they accept write-in questions?
I'm going to the planning meeting, I'll ask them if you like on the night. Want to PM me your question?

19 minutes ago, Chubbychops said:

Why to you hover around football forums in a fit of rage at folk. You offer zero opinion outside of seething at comments you don't agree with.

That's a fair leap wee man.

Happy to take questions from people who can't make the session and if they don't get covered by others in the room I'll ask them. But I would urge you if you can make it along please do, these sessions are really important to make sure that we never go back to the dark days before we saved the club. We (the planning committee) have been a little surprised by the poorish attendance - is there anything we can do to get more folk in the room? I'm still looking at ways to have an online question function however won't be in place in the near future. Feel free to PM me or stick your comments in and I'll feed them back when we meet before the meeting, also if you would like to get involved in setting them up also give me a shout.

10 minutes ago, Adam101 said:

Happy to take questions from people who can't make the session and if they don't get covered by others in the room I'll ask them. But I would urge you if you can make it along please do, these sessions are really important to make sure that we never go back to the dark days before we saved the club. We (the planning committee) have been a little surprised by the poorish attendance - is there anything we can do to get more folk in the room? I'm still looking at ways to have an online question function however won't be in place in the near future. Feel free to PM me or stick your comments in and I'll feed them back when we meet before the meeting, also if you would like to get involved in setting them up also give me a shout.

For me, it's simply the timing. I can't get through to Dunfermline from work in time and after a full shift I just want to get back to the flat and watch TV or head out for a pint with mates.

I think having them before a game would maybe work better? I'm guessing the apathy that's been allowed to develop this season won't help matters, though.

Edit - Also, a Facebook Live or live stream would be great if at all possible in future. Could even do it on Twitch if someone knew what they were doing.

Edited by Poet of the Macabre

1 hour ago, Chubbychops said:

Usually waits until there’s a side. Pretty much when someone is isolated then just chucks in random insults.

Sad really. 

24 minutes ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

For me, it's simply the timing. I can't get through to Dunfermline from work in time and after a full shift I just want to get back to the flat and watch TV or head out for a pint with mates.

I think having them before a game would maybe work better? I'm guessing the apathy that's been allowed to develop this season won't help matters, though.

Edit - Also, a Facebook Live or live stream would be great if at all possible in future. Could even do it on Twitch if someone knew what they were doing.

Thanks - I would imagine there will be quite a few people in your situation regarding the timing. Problem with this format is that Crawford and McArthur would be busy before the game which kinda kills that idea - we have looked at free Saturdays in the past so may try that if we can get the dates to work. 

Facebook live and Twitch lack any moderation which is my main reservation with them. I far prefer Slido but need to test it fully.

We must get the signings spot on and early. Hopefully suiting a more attacking footballing setup. 
Really hope United go up as if they stay down we will struggle to get in the playoffs. United then Dundee favourites reckon Partick will bounce back and ICT, Morton, QOTS could be dangerous. Hopefully Ayr will start to struggle and along with Arbroath it would give us a safety net. Alloa could implode if Goodwin leaves.
Anyone got a spare few million?

But what about Falk....

....oh bugger.

Personally I haven’t been free on any of the dates. I have enough interest to turn up to these but not enough to move normal plans.

I saw the next event advertised and I’ve not even looked at it until now. Just knew it would be a Thursday night when I’m unable to go. Which it is, again.

If pre-match is understandably not possible then maybe latch onto another football event? Cup finals, internationals etc.

22 minutes ago, parsforlife said:

Personally I haven’t been free on any of the dates. I have enough interest to turn up to these but not enough to move normal plans.

I saw the next event advertised and I’ve not even looked at it until now. Just knew it would be a Thursday night when I’m unable to go. Which it is, again.

If pre-match is understandably not possible then maybe latch onto another football event? Cup finals, internationals etc.

Cheers pfl, nice shout with the other game call, i'll suggest it. We did a straw poll and Thursday nights seem to be the best night for the majority although I have asked that it be moved around to get a wide range of people.

Edited by Adam101

1 hour ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

Aye same, I live in the North East of England and just simply can't do anything other than a weekend, was hoping with this being the off season it would be on a Saturday, I'd love to go to one. 

Usually waits until there’s a side. Pretty much when someone is isolated then just chucks in random insults.
Sad really. 
I've honestly no idea what you're issue is with me. I have you on ignore but knew your post would be about me. Weirdo

You can dress it up all you like. Fact is some of you lot are embarrassing

Have a day aff it man

If you've ever kicked a ball at any level you'll understand it's a team game. If your teammates chuck it for the season it tends to have an effect on everyone.

Aye it's all big bad Ross's fault.

What a bunch of simpletons we have for supporters.

Your posts are utter drivel

Yep, it’s me with the problem. Just pointing out what others are finally starting to notice. You don’t have an opinion or offer anything really other than insulting people and stirring stuff up.