Walking Down The Halbeath Road

56 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

Nah Muirhead was alright.

FFS you've lost it. He had a decent left foot but was an utter shitebag & a world class guiser to boot. The worst type of football player. Gives me the fear thinking how much money he cost us in wages.

McCunnie was ok, though muirhead had a spell under kenny when he was much improved.

I'm sure he had the guy that scored for celtic in the cup final under control then was taken off and they scored.

Edit, got that wrong it was scott Morrison

13 minutes ago, Stellaboz said:

Scott Morrison had the girliest voice I've ever heard on a man.
Also met his wife in a job agency interview once, lovely lady.
Was a decent player, could hit a free kick.

Yeah, he was one of the few from that era who didn't rip the arse out the club.

Like who?
Morrison played for us between 2005 & 2008. My therapist says I shouldn't go down that shit-strewn path ever again.

But off the top of my head.....

Andy Campbell
Georghi Hristov
Owen Morrison
Stephen Glass
Bobby Ryan
Scott Muirhead
Simmons
Lee Makel
Jim Hamilton
Kevin Harper
Tam McManus

Aye I liked glass as well. 

What did Hamilton do? he wasn’t very good granted but not sure how that’s ripping the piss.
Stupidly sent off in Sweden and perceived as lazy. Not sure he was, but I honestly felt like his heart was never fully in it, as cliche as that sounds.

1 minute ago, Stellaboz said:
15 minutes ago, parsforlife said:
Aye I liked glass as well. 

What did Hamilton do? he wasn’t very good granted but not sure how that’s ripping the piss.

Stupidly sent off in Sweden and perceived as lazy. Not sure he was, but I honestly felt like his heart was never fully in it, as cliche as that sounds.

I know I’m in a minority but I always considered his red card as harsh.  It’s very rare for refs to book players in Scotland for taking a frustrated shot after the whistle, and certainly not a 2nd yellow.  But also the ref couldn’t have been aware of how bad his finishing was, and therefore his attempted shot was viewed as  trying to kick the ball out the ground.

Aye maybe Glass was a bit harsh.

However, most of them were involved at Clyde (a) & Stirling (a)......no further questions m'lud.

I really didn't like that period. From Hay taking over until Kenny getting the sack. It was only after JM took over and we signed the likes of Gibson, Graham, Kirk and Cardle that I started to enjoy The Pars again.

26 minutes ago, parsforlife said:

I know I’m in a minority but I always considered his red card as harsh.  It’s very rare for refs to book players in Scotland for taking a frustrated shot after the whistle, and certainly not a 2nd yellow.  But also the ref couldn’t have been aware of how bad his finishing was, and therefore his attempted shot was viewed as  trying to kick the ball out the ground.

I don't really remember the incident at all. I remember Crawford fluffing a decent chance but apart from that, nothing from the actual game itself springs to mind. Great trip, spoiled (as it often is) by the match. 

Morton kicked off and ensured that their hosts got off to the worst possible start scoring a goal in just 36 seconds. An appauling clearance from the left byeline from Chris Smith went straight to LYLE and the 30 year old striker sent the ball netbound at an angle from 18 yards. Alex Keddie was at the far post but instead of guiding it wide watched the ball sneak in off the post!

:lol: