Walking Down The Halbeath Road

Alex Keddie (I apologise profusely for the dark memories again). Thought we had an absolute steal when we took him from County when they reached the Scottish cup final but I don't even need to go into detail about the reality.

I remember being underwhelmed when Alex Burke was announced but I'm struggling to remember him ever giving the ball away and that strike against Dundee was filth. 

Your post only states that not every Raith fan said what was posted. Which is fairly obvious even to someone like you. Off you pop.
I'm glad it made it through your sturdy skull, considering you originally said "they", meaning all, then concede that "they" didn't; indeed went further, to say it was obvious "they" hadn't.

We do have a good midfield. We do have at least one good striker (the others are unknown quantities) and none of our players are worth the money the single (1) poster said he was.

All fairly obvious? You klutz.

Might be talking complete pish but think we were tentatively linked with him the Summer we'd went up. He stayed at Morten and we got Paul Burns and Craig Easton for centre midfielders. Sods law.

On 26/08/2020 at 10:12, Rob1885 said:

I thought Antoine-Curier would be the nuts. Wasn't.

Never really played much tbh. Always came on as a sub. Thought he would be a beast as well, but he is a bit of a traveler so wasn't a surprise to see what happened. Fez and Moffat were doing bits anyway.

What’s this in Crawford’s interview about not being allowed to play 11 a side games until 14th September?

Government guidelines say organised contact sport is allowed now. Could arrange a game of 11s with friends, but professional clubs aren’t allowed to, unless they’re in the top flight? SFA seem to be a bit power mad here.

8 hours ago, CallumPar said:

What’s this in Crawford’s interview about not being allowed to play 11 a side games until 14th September?

Government guidelines say organised contact sport is allowed now. Could arrange a game of 11s with friends, but professional clubs aren’t allowed to, unless they’re in the top flight? SFA seem to be a bit power mad here.

received_655871095344079.png.7928e9fcfdfa7089d6d664ad1792e445.png

Maximum of half a pitch with 18 players at the moment I think. 

received_655871095344079.png.7928e9fcfdfa7089d6d664ad1792e445.png
Maximum of half a pitch with 18 players at the moment I think. 

Fair enough, I hadn’t realised that. Still seems a bit odd that top flight professional clubs are treated so differently to the other professional clubs, but it’s probably much harder to manage, given the fact there are part time players in this league as well.

2 hours ago, CallumPar said:

Fair enough, I hadn’t realised that. Still seems a bit odd that top flight professional clubs are treated so differently to the other professional clubs, but it’s probably much harder to manage, given the fact there are part time players in this league as well.

Top flight clubs are getting tested I think, whereas we only need to take temps.