Walking Down The Halbeath Road

1 minute ago, VinnyPar said:

If the Falkirk game is on tv, what does that mean for season ticket holders, who were meant to get ‘free’ access to view this game?

Screenshot_20200817-152002.png

Presumably they'll still get said free access.

1 hour ago, CallumPar said:

Danny Devine signed for Inverness.

😅

He'll have a decent game against us and folk will starting rewriting history about him, saying how it was all Ashcroft's fault and he was coming on to a game and we should never have let him go etc.

He was fucking dogshit. Easily one of the worst defenders we've had at the club for a long time. That's an absolutely gash signing by Inverness.

1 hour ago, DA Baracus said:

😅

He'll have a decent game against us and folk will starting rewriting history about him, saying how it was all Ashcroft's fault and he was coming on to a game and we should never have let him go etc.

He was fucking dogshit. Easily one of the worst defenders we've had at the club for a long time. That's an absolutely gash signing by Inverness.

Kyle MacAusland and Stuart Urquhart were a lot worse. Don't know if you consider them as longer than a long time ago?

The most generous thing you could say was Devine was ok last season but he was truly hopeless the season before last.

Just now, 101 said:

Kyle MacAusland and Stuart Urquhart were a lot worse. Don't know if you consider them as longer than a long time ago?

The most generous thing you could say was Devine was ok last season but he was truly hopeless the season before last.

I'm honestly struggling to think of any glaring mistakes or general jobbery from last season. He was honestly fine. 

[emoji28]
His defensive decision making is terrible but on the ball he's ok. Always wondered if he'd make a decent cm?
As said somehow ict turned Shaun Rooney into a premiership player so I wouldn't write him off just yet.

19 minutes ago, 101 said:

I remember them. Doesn't change what I said.

11 minutes ago, D.A.F.C said:

His defensive decision making is terrible but on the ball he's ok. Always wondered if he'd make a decent cm?
As said somehow ict turned Shaun Rooney into a premiership player so I wouldn't write him off just yet.

No, he wouldn't, because he's absolute garbage.

We'll see how he gets on but playing central defence means mistakes a punished a lot more/are much more costly than playing out wide. 

No, he wouldn't, because he's absolute garbage.
We'll see how he gets on but playing central defence means mistakes a punished a lot more/are much more costly than playing out wide. 
I said central midfield, not right back.
Picking you up wrong here? Apologies if so