Walking Down The Halbeath Road

You lads want to slip up at some point? I can't see yous dropping many points this season, so think tittle is yours and we will be in play offs

Settle yourself. Ayr were in a similar position to us back in 2015 at this time of the year and we ended up steamrolling the league. Plenty of football to be played yet.

7 hours ago, 101 said:

Ffs. Mods please.

I stand by what I said. 

7 hours ago, Arab_R_us said:

Both bitter rivals out on their own vying for automatic promotion all season

surely what both sets of fans live for ?

I'd be happier for us blowing the league away while Falkirk were marooned at the bottom of the table tbh. 

5 hours ago, LatapyBairn. said:

If you’re basing your title charge on Falkirk going into administration you’re going to be pretty disappointed I think🤣🤣 👏.  Only one club here with a history of not paying its debts or screwing over of local businesses/fans and it certainly isn’t Falkirk. 

Note to self, LatapyBairn is an idiot and will bite to the most obvious of bait. 

11 minutes ago, Grant228 said:

I stand by what I said. 

I'd be happier for us blowing the league away while Falkirk were marooned at the bottom of the table tbh. 

Note to self, LatapyBairn is an idiot and will bite to the most obvious of bait. 

Yea, your obviously not rattled in the slightest as you dish out the insults here 👍🤣

3 hours ago, LatapyBairn. said:

Yea, your obviously not rattled in the slightest as you dish out the insults here 👍🤣

Oaft, this Internet malarkey isn't for you is it? Saying you're an idiot isn't an insult, it was just merely an observation. 

19 minutes ago, TxRover said:

How’s Bene doing for you lot? Driven anyone to drink yet.

A class act. Has he made a mistake yet? Probably has but I can't mind anything glaring off the top of my head. Strolls it at this level. 

We've have only conceded 4 goals in the league this season. 

21 minutes ago, DAFC. said:

Great result for the youth team tonight: they thrashed Morton 5-1, with Grandson of God getting a hat-trick! If he is anything like his dad then we have won a watch.

Noticed there was another Tod with one d in the line-up - another Grandson of God? And while 5-1 sounds like a rout, it was 1-1 after 90 mins and we then scored 4 without reply in extra time.

Watched the 5-1 goals from the youth team this morning, picture wasn't brilliant, but I think for one of Tod's goals he smashes it from the right-hand side of the box into the far corner, a superb strikers finish. Forget injuries to Wighton and Todorov, stick him up front like his old man. What position does he actually play? He was wearing 10 but I suppose that could be anywhere these days.

26 minutes ago, The Toun Clock said:

Watched the 5-1 goals from the youth team this morning, picture wasn't brilliant, but I think for one of Tod's goals he smashes it from the right-hand side of the box into the far corner, a superb strikers finish. Forget injuries to Wighton and Todorov, stick him up front like his old man. What position does he actually play? He was wearing 10 but I suppose that could be anywhere these days.

Absolute peach of a finish! 

The blonde looking lad up front looks like a player too, some quick footwork on show there. 

37 minutes ago, The Toun Clock said:

Thought he was an attacking midfielder but looked in the highlights to be playing as an out and out striker.

Scottish Cup draw is on Monday at 16.00. It's the third round which we enter, along with all of League 1 and the Championship.

Here's the scores from today's 2nd round:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/scottish-cup/scores-fixtures

My dream is Wick away. However there's plenty of other excellent away days, to grounds and teams we've never visited and played, as well as some decent ties to grounds we've been at but not for a while.

Almost certainly though we're getting Morton, Partick or Queen of The South.

Edited by DA Baracus