Walking Down The Halbeath Road

16 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

Scottish Cup draw is on Monday at 16.00. It's the third round which we enter, along with all of League 1 and the Championship.

Here's the scores from today's 2nd round:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/scottish-cup/scores-fixtures

My dream is Wick away. However there's plenty of other excellent away days, to grounds and teams we've never visited and played, as well as some decent ties to grounds we've been at but not for a while.

Almost certainly though we're getting Morton, Partick or Queen of The South.

Hill of Beath away would be a cracking tie for them - a full house and the possibility of being on TV - but aye, Wick away would be nice. Morton or Alloa are my predicted outcomes.

1 minute ago, Salvo Montalbano said:

Hill of Beath away would be a cracking tie for them - a full house and the possibility of being on TV - but aye, Wick away would be nice. Morton or Alloa are my predicted outcomes.

Agree Hill of Beath would be excellent Morton would be a nightmare.

2 minutes ago, da_no_1 said:

Home draw with a good chance of progression.

How it can be classified as "pish" is quite bizarre.

No idea what he is on about there. Surely a good away day or an easy home tie is ideal?

2 hours ago, LoonsYouthTeam said:

Terrible draw for us, you'll win comfortably. I hope Tappy Toories is still doing the Andy Tod bombs so I can drown my sorrows afterwards.

We haven't scored since McManus left us the first time round, in the intervening period he won two medals then came back to us and was sold to Wales.

Would hope for a change in our fortunes.

20 hours ago, The Toun Clock said:

Pubs changed hands over the years, but it was orange aftershock and red bull if you were after a few. :) 

Oh is that it! I remember discovering this in PJ Molloys once, when i met Andy Tod and he told me what it was. I was pretty drunk at the time though so i couldn't have told you what it was now.  Was prob about 10 years ago.

1 hour ago, Stoo61 said:

Why was it that?

I've just realised I've answered something about why the pub changed hands when that wasn't even a question, what a tube I am. I genuinely have no idea why it was the orange aftershock/red bull. IIRC there was a few at the time named after current players, for example the Skittle Bomb was renamed the Whittle Bomb.