Walking Down The Halbeath Road

2 hours ago, Shandon Par said:

Unless your dog is a squirrel-hunting maniac like mine then you have the lovely Pittencrieff Park (aka The Glen). Plenty parking and access points around city centre. Main gates at bottom of High St. Big car park at west end of Dunfermline or if you’re in town then you can access it from next to The Abbey. It’s very pretty.

Thanks that was exactly the kind of place I was looking for 

If any fifers want dog care advice for central Edinburgh don’t hesitate to ask

2 hours ago, Shandon Par said:

Unless your dog is a squirrel-hunting maniac like mine then you have the lovely Pittencrieff Park (aka The Glen). Plenty parking and access points around city centre. Main gates at bottom of High St. Big car park at west end of Dunfermline or if you’re in town then you can access it from next to The Abbey. It’s very pretty.

I've gotten over my trauma but I was once ambushed by an aggressive peacock in Pittencrieff Park and I assume gang violence has only gotten worse now Dunfermline is a big city.

16 minutes ago, LeodhasXD said:

I've gotten over my trauma but I was once ambushed by an aggressive peacock in Pittencrieff Park and I assume gang violence has only gotten worse now Dunfermline is a big city.

Peacocks are guards of the city. You must’ve been up to no good…

PFA team of the season announced, Mehmet, Bene, Edwards and Todd in there from the Pars. Is there a limit to how many can appear from each team? Chalmers top assister in the league and doesn’t go missing for weeks like Nesbitt. Rest of it is pretty accurate. 

4 minutes ago, The Toun Clock said:

PFA team of the season announced, Mehmet, Bene, Edwards and Todd in there from the Pars. Is there a limit to how many can appear from each team? Chalmers top assister in the league and doesn’t go missing for weeks like Nesbitt. Rest of it is pretty accurate. 

I suspect a lot of it has to do with how big your squad is and then voting for your own players...

26 minutes ago, 1320Lichtie said:

Heard we’re wanting a striker from Dunfermline but Dick said that they had 9 other clubs after him too.

Will be Todorov or O'Hara who've both just been released. I think of the two O'Hara might be more likely to drop to part time as we took him from Alloa. Both would be decent signings for you.

4 hours ago, 1320Lichtie said:

Heard we’re wanting a striker from Dunfermline but Dick said that they had 9 other clubs after him too.

Aye, you also tried to loan him through the season aswell. 

On 06/05/2023 at 16:41, Grant228 said:

It's been said a few times on this forum, that this isn't a vintage League one winning side. But our points tally of 81 must be one of the highest barring when Sevco came through? 

We got 92 points in 12/13 which was a new 36 game season record for the division at that stage. Rangers broke it 2 seasons later. It's still 2nd best.

14 minutes ago, Skyline Drifter said:

We got 92 points in 12/13 which was a new 36 game season record for the division at that stage. Rangers broke it 2 seasons later. It's still 2nd best.

So it is one of the highest then.