Walking Down The Halbeath Road

I don't know if I was being negative but I never foresaw the NW selling out to ST holders only, but it looks destined for that, only 50 or so tickets left in that stand to buy.

32 minutes ago, 101 said:

I don't know if I was being negative but I never foresaw the NW selling out to ST holders only, but it looks destined for that, only 50 or so tickets left in that stand to buy.

I think that'll be 50 unreserved seats, me and 3 mates have yet to renew and they show as greyed out on the site. Still impressive nonetheless mind you.

2 hours ago, VinnyPar said:

I think that'll be 50 unreserved seats, me and 3 mates have yet to renew and they show as greyed out on the site. Still impressive nonetheless mind you.

Yeah 5 of us haven't renewed yet and greyed out.

13 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

I think any seat there is available to buy as a season ticket.

Yep. I think we just make every seat available for STs. Wonder if we might consider opening the NE for patg next season, if the NW is busy/full with STs. Don’t think we’ve opened Section L either.

19 minutes ago, CallumPar said:

Yep. I think we just make every seat available for STs. Wonder if we might consider opening the NE for patg next season, if the NW is busy/full with STs. Don’t think we’ve opened Section L either.

Aye that could certainly be an option.

11 minutes ago, Rob1885 said:

The Norrie used to be season ticket only didn't it?

I don’t ever remember this. Fairly sure we’ve always had patg/single match tickets for any open stands.

On 08/05/2023 at 12:33, LeodhasXD said:

I've gotten over my trauma but I was once ambushed by an aggressive peacock in Pittencrieff Park and I assume gang violence has only gotten worse now Dunfermline is a big city.

Probably were just protecting the pea chicks so I wouldn't take it personally.

Kinda amazed the Pars have never tried to do a photoshoot with the players and the peacocks, considering what a wacky addition it is to the city when you think about it.

8 minutes ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

Probably were just protecting the pea chicks so I wouldn't take it personally.

Kinda amazed the Pars have never tried to do a photoshoot with the players and the peacocks, considering what a wacky addition it is to the city when you think about it.

Insurance nightmare I bet. Never work with kids or animals or cardboard tanks.

6 hours ago, Rob1885 said:

The Norrie used to be season ticket only didn't it?

Not in the 21st Century at least.  Lockdown times aside, I've been in the Norrie at least once every season since 2000, and have only ever bought a walk-up-ticket.