Walking Down The Halbeath Road

16 minutes ago, The Toun Clock said:

I know probably unlikely but can you watch the Scottish PFA awards online anywhere? Keen to see how Bene, Matty and the gaffer get on!

I don't think the players would particularly want these filmed,  I have heard especially from those teams who have had good seasons that a fair a of boozing is done.

Open Goal have announced their Monday interview coming out tomorrow at 5pm is with James McPake, should be a good listen. They've billed it as him winning April's manager of the month award but he's just been awarded the manager of the year award so potentially filmed a couple of weeks ago.

5 hours ago, parsforlife said:

I don't think the players would particularly want these filmed,  I have heard especially from those teams who have had good seasons that a fair a of boozing is done.

Preseason will be at The Betty Ford clinic at this rate. 

17 hours ago, DAFC. said:

Benedictus robbed tonight at the PFA’s. Riot time. 

Unreal, same with Ange winning manager of the year, not sure he's achieved anything beyond what's expected, probably under achieved in Europe as well.

14 minutes ago, par-adise said:

Has anyone had any interaction with the club around the conference league proposal? Did it come up at the supporters evening?

I'm sure it was mentioned obliquely and quite worryingly I think the phrase used was something akin to "we might have to make decisions that aren't popular" or something like that. I wasn't there, just relying on the transcript from dotnet so maybe someone who was there can furnish come context.

20 minutes ago, VinnyPar said:

Looks like a goodbye to me.

received_922615035675992.jpeg

Was just about to post this! Certainly looks like it. I noticed the Turkish Premier League responded to him on Twitter with some Emoji's, wonder if he's going to Turkey. I don't think he'll stay in Scotland, I think it'll be England or abroad.

Really good interview on open goal with McPake. Sounds like recruitment for next season well underway. Was also interesting to hear him say that first priority is staying in the league next season, I'm sure the remit might be slightly different internally but looking back to last summer when Cook was questioned on targets he never actually stated one publicly so they're sticking with that trend it seems.

Gowsers barnet taking some amount of abuse at the end as well 😂