Walking Down The Halbeath Road

5 minutes ago, Stellaboz said:

That's bad. He marshals that defence and keeps them organised. 

Can Hamilton do that to the same degree? Not sure, maybe for a game or two. Or does Breen come in and get a chance to shine as the leader back there?

Few options, I think:

Fisher Breen Otoo

Comrie Breen Otoo

Comrie Fisher Breen

Comrie Fisher Breen Edwards (with Hamilton and/or Otoo in defensive midfield ahead of them)

I think we would need Breen’s physicality/size without Benedictus, which is why I’ve kept him in every scenario. If we stick with the back 3, KRH will be first choice RWB, assuming he’s now available for the starting 11. Comrie at RCB with KRH at RWB worked well in the second half of last season, I’d be happy to see the same again.

McPake in the press saying Bene has been foa scan and Wighton had an issue with his knee but it isn't serious. 

Also suggests we won't be playing a full strength team on Saturday which is good. Personally I'd go for

Little

Hoggan Fisher Breen Fenton

Allan Hamilton Summers 

KRH Sutherland Moffat

Who picks the tv games for the championship?

Friday 3rd November - Morton v Dunfermline

Friday 10th November - Dunfermline v Dundee United

Worth noting we now have league games Saturday 28 October (Raith away), Tuesday 31st October (ICT at home) and now Friday 3rd November.

I’m glad they haven’t moved the derby, but surely that would have been a more logical tv selection than Morton v Dunfermline?

Why would you have the same team two weeks in a row? 

Edit to add - if you have a full card on 31/10 why not just pick one of those for the TV rather than making two teams play Tues/Fri? If the contract says games have to be Friday, why? 

Edited by par-adise

9 minutes ago, CallumPar said:

Worth noting we now have league games Saturday 28 October (Raith away), Tuesday 31st October (ICT at home) and now Friday 3rd November.

I’m glad they haven’t moved the derby, but surely that would have been a more logical tv selection than Morton v Dunfermline?

Hi there Callum. 

The explanation for this is that we're fucking massive. 

Thank you. 

19 minutes ago, CallumPar said:

You can’t blame them. 
They just can’t get enough of our sexy as fluk players, and know many will tune in to see wee KRH rip the opponents new erseholes. 

1 hour ago, Wacky said:

You can’t blame them. 
They just can’t get enough of our sexy as fluk players, and know many will tune in to see wee KRH rip the opponents new erseholes. 

We'll probably be sitting top of the league by then so will be fully behind Dunfermline getting a win against Dundee Utd to keep them off our tails.

24 minutes ago, Raithie said:

We'll probably be sitting top of the league by then so will be fully behind Dunfermline getting a win against Dundee Utd to keep them off our tails.

Thought you'd already won the league tbf.....