Walking Down The Halbeath Road

Mcpake has rarely chucked someone straight back in after an injury but I think mehmet must be the closest he has to test that,  he’s better than sharp IMO and a bit more experience in our defence will certainly be a positive with Bene out.  I still suspect sharp will keep the spot tho.

I wonder what this means for little, he was looking for a loan deal in the summer and this would be a good opportunity for him to go get games before sharp returns to Dundee in January.  Only a few days for that to happen with a league 1/2 side but even a LL option as first choice would be good for him IMO.

16 hours ago, Rob1885 said:

we'll make a lot of cash on Otoo one day

Totally agree. I think there’s a decent cash value in the majority of the squad right now.
That’s exactly what our German overlords stated they wanted when they took the Pars on. 

I personally think that these guys are the real deal, and I’m sure they’ll have quelled the fears and doubts that many of our fans had. They’ve clearly put their money where their mouths are, and some of the exciting young talent they’ve shelled out for both on and off the park is testament to that. 

41 minutes ago, Wacky said:

Totally agree. I think there’s a decent cash value in the majority of the squad right now.
That’s exactly what our German overlords stated they wanted when they took the Pars on. 

I personally think that these guys are the real deal, and I’m sure they’ll have quelled the fears and doubts that many of our fans had. They’ve clearly put their money where their mouths are, and some of the exciting young talent they’ve shelled out for both on and off the park is testament to that. 

Who brings in the highest fee?

Matty Todd

Lewis McCann

Josh Edwards

Euan Otoo

Sam Fisher

KRH

?

1 hour ago, Stellaboz said:

Matty Todd

Lewis McCann

Josh Edwards

Euan Otoo

Sam Fisher

KRH

?

Lewis McCann and Josh Edwards can sign a PCA with any club in January unless we tie them down, although I think we'd be entitled to pretty decent development fee for both.

6 hours ago, Stellaboz said:

Matty Todd

Lewis McCann

Josh Edwards

Euan Otoo

Sam Fisher

KRH

?

Jings! That’s not an easy one. We would all have our own opinions on this, but I’d say out of those above, and In ascending order 

sam

josh

kane

Lewis

a fit Matty

Euan

i wouldn’t even attempt to put a value on these guys. I’d expect decent money and a good sell on clause for the youngsters 

9 hours ago, VinnyPar said:

Lewis McCann and Josh Edwards can sign a PCA with any club in January unless we tie them down, although I think we'd be entitled to pretty decent development fee for both.

Edwards signed a new deal did he not?

3 minutes ago, kdypar said:

Edwards signed a new deal did he not?

Until 2024. He was originally out of contract before this season started. We’ll never get him to stay. The only way that will happen is if we get promoted and can match every other offer he gets, which just ain’t happening. Can see him getting a gig in top 6 Scottish Premiership or League 1 in England.