Walking Down The Halbeath Road

2 hours ago, kdypar said:

Wighton also playing….. assume it’ll be a 10 minute cameo.

Wighton got 5 minutes or so whilst McPake played 20 minutes or so.

Thought it was a bit much McPake kissing the badge but was a decent night all round.

11 hours ago, Ludo*1 said:

Thought it was a bit much McPake kissing the badge but was a decent night all round.

Unless you play for the team you support the whole badge kissing thing is an empty gesture to play up to the fans.  
IMO, McPake has given us the best football I’ve seen from a Pars team in quite some time, and as long as that continues he can kiss all the badges he wants. 

13 hours ago, Ludo*1 said:

Sackable, IMO. No time for that.

7 hours ago, Pride of Fife said:

Hello friends.

Was wondering, hypothetically if ourselves and Falkirk make the final of Diddy Cup, do you think your club would entertain the idea of the final at East End?

Think Meadowbank would be a better venue for a match like that.

8 hours ago, Pride of Fife said:

Hello friends.

Was wondering, hypothetically if ourselves and Falkirk make the final of Diddy Cup, do you think your club would entertain the idea of the final at East End?

I asked someone #ITK a few years ago about the possibility of a challenge Cup final at EEP and the board weren't keen on it, wasn't very financially advantageous and wasn't deemed worth it with regards to putting wear on the pitch. Attitudes might have changed of course. 

8 hours ago, Pride of Fife said:

Hello friends.

I think you’d just play it in Perth or Dundee tbh but I’d have no issue with it.

9 hours ago, Pride of Fife said:

Hello friends.

If it’s you two in the final then I’d like to see it played on Fort Boyard. Loser gets chucked into the sea, that big mad Jim Leishman guy saying riddles in the tower, riddle me this, google me hen… 

2 hours ago, Cardle is Magic said:

Club shop was a bit of a farce pre-match. Massive queue, no one there organising things and folk didn’t have a clue what was going on.

I emailed the club shop (centralised mailbox not Matt’a) on 30th October with a fairly normal query and haven’t heard back. I imagine it is a bit chaotic with Matt going but still think no response to a basic email almost three weeks on is a bit sh*te.

13 minutes ago, The Toun Clock said:

I emailed the club shop (centralised mailbox not Matt’a) on 30th October with a fairly normal query and haven’t heard back. I imagine it is a bit chaotic with Matt going but still think no response to a basic email almost three weeks on is a bit sh*te.

Took a couple of enquiries for me to get one of my Arbroath tickets refunded.

I’ve got the money back but they didn’t tell me which ticket they cancelled…