Walking Down The Halbeath Road

1 minute ago, Wardy said:

Getting ready for the trip to Ayr. Thanks for your concern though…😘

See if you try harder you’ll maybe get a friend to go with. Long lonely trip by yourself 

14 minutes ago, Wacky said:

See if you try harder you’ll maybe get a friend to go with. Long lonely trip by yourself 

Only one who seems to keep dragging on and on is yourself. Your username suits you quite well. Good day sir. 

1 minute ago, Wardy said:

Only one who seems to keep dragging on and on is yourself. Your username suits you quite well. Good day sir. 

Yer still here? I’d have thought you’d be reading yer own match thread, or even the rovers thread, yet you’re still spooking around here for some reason? 
 bizarre 

5 minutes ago, Wacky said:

Yer still here? I’d have thought you’d be reading yer own match thread, or even the rovers thread, yet you’re still spooking around here for some reason? 
 bizarre 

Bizarre? You keep replying? If you fancy a chat, give me a wee private message next time. 🤷‍♂️

I’ve just been watching the goals from last night again, and the PT goal is about the first error I’ve seen Hamilton make in defence this season. I think we can forgive him for that one. 

Edited by Wacky

2 minutes ago, Wardy said:

Bizarre? You keep replying? If you fancy a chat, give me a wee private message next time. 🤷‍♂️

Do you really think it’s bizarre that a Pars fan is responding to posts on a Pars thread? 
You can’t help yourself eh? If you want to become a Pars fan we won’t judge your decision, you’ll get a half season ticket in the club shop at EEP. 

6 minutes ago, HoBNob said:

Lots of sexual tension between them IMO. 

Onto today's games what is everyone hoping for? Still got on eye in the promotion playoffs? 

My belief in the team has certainly improved especially if we have a fit Todd on form for the remainder, but they haven’t been raised that high yet!

arbroath vs caley.  Draw or Arbroath win, draw turns the screw on Arbroath’s hopes of getting out of 10th. Arbroath win keeps 9th the furthest in can be from us.

Rovers to beat ayr and  Dundee united to beat Queen’s Park, easily explained

airdrie to beat Morton, this is on the very faint hope of 4th as I don’t believe airdrie will end up in threat of being relegated 

3 hours ago, parsforlife said:

My belief in the team has certainly improved especially if we have a fit Todd on form for the remainder, but they haven’t been raised that high yet!

arbroath vs caley.  Draw or Arbroath win, draw turns the screw on Arbroath’s hopes of getting out of 10th. Arbroath win keeps 9th the furthest in can be from us.

Rovers to beat ayr and  Dundee united to beat Queen’s Park, easily explained

airdrie to beat Morton, this is on the very faint hope of 4th as I don’t believe airdrie will end up in threat of being relegated 

Almost got it, ok Morton beat Airdrie but that was the result I was least worried about

2 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

A fucking silly league! Look at this:

Screenshot_20240224_171315_Opera.thumb.jpg.4f57db1edff62747533ddb592a5e1e21.jpg

How much better does that look!

2 minutes ago, parsforlife said:

Almost got it, ok Morton beat Airdrie but that was the result I was least worried about

How much better does that look!

It's mental. Reckon it will be like last season and be close right until the very end, with most teams having something to play for on the last day.

11 minutes ago, Stellaboz said:

No mentions of Meggle, Rosyth, St Pauli trips, Cook or our head scout this weekend. 

No coincidence that The Germans decided not to steal money from the club this week and we won.