Walking Down The Halbeath Road

1 minute ago, Passionate said:

On paper Kane and Wotherspoon should bang them in, but can the aging gunslingers play enough games to really make an impact when it matters. or will their injuries.catch up with them..   

Is this McPakes last stand...

Kane is 29.

10 minutes ago, Well over Par said:

34/34 is not old for ex premier players dropping down a division. 

just sitting down to watch Pepe play for Portugal at 41

Access to better facilities, advice and mentality plays a huge part. 

Jamie Murphy is the first “old” player we’ve had drop down from the Premiership and still look absolutely class. Usually we get lumped with guys who have either chucked it and can’t be arsed or physically can’t make their bodies do what their brain is telling it to. 

If anyone genuinely is 'stunned' at this signing, and not just having a laugh or trolling, then I can only surmise that they've inexplicably twisted and contorted themselves in to a believing a narrative that doesn't exist and has never existed.

They've worked themselves in to a shoot brother!

26 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

If anyone genuinely is 'stunned' at this signing, and not just having a laugh or trolling, then I can only surmise that they've inexplicably twisted and contorted themselves in to a believing a narrative that doesn't exist and has never existed.

No one in genuinely stunned at the signing, and I'm stunned you even thought that anyone was stunned. 

51 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

You don’t half get yourself into a lather a lot of the time. 
calm doon min 

9 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

8 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

Ah yes, posting equals furious/raging etc.

Top contribution there.

Dotnet for this level of dotnetlyisims. The dotnetlyness is oozing out of you that much I had to double check that I hadn’t inadvertently stumbled into dotnet while thinking I was reading P&B. Well over Par is right, you really do get yourself “into a lather” in a kind of argumentative dotnet type of fashion. 
I know you’ll find it difficult, but have a day off min, you’ll enjoy the inner peace it’ll maybe bring you, it could even calm you down to a smouldering seethe for a wee while 😉

35 minutes ago, Heaton said:

Let's leave the inner fighting and bickering for .net then and rise above it shall we. This is a nice place to visit so let's keep it that way

It’s him, Heaton. He started it, he always starts it. I’d tell ma mum on him if she was still here, and it’s a guid joab for him she isn’t, she’d put her steel toe capped baffies on and blooter him. 😂

Really good signing for the Pars, a considerable step up in quality from what you had there last season and good experience to bring to the dressing room.

Has the potential to be the best signing in the division  but there is stiff competition there given some of the business done  by other championship sides so far.

12 hours ago, D'Jaffo said:

Access to better facilities, advice and mentality plays a huge part. 

Jamie Murphy is the first “old” player we’ve had drop down from the Premiership and still look absolutely class. Usually we get lumped with guys who have either chucked it and can’t be arsed or physically can’t make their bodies do what their brain is telling it to. 

Same happened for us with Christophe Berra with us. People were queuing up to tell us he was finished but in reality he was a really solid player. Our back line was never going to be pressing as high as hearts which was always going to help. 

I'm not particularly arsed whether he's the "best signing in the division" - gladly leave that to others to argue about.

He's an upgrade on Summers/Moffat/Allan & gives us a direct replacement when the inevitable bad news is shared re Mattys injury.

He's experienced & gives us genuine quality in a position we were struggling with last season.

If he stays fit (which is true of ANY signing), he could be a massive player for us.

So we are away at Cove tonight. Does anyone know if it’s on Pars tv? Bizarre friendly to play when we are meeting them in the cup. I assume we’ll see much the same thing as last Friday at East Fife, a game of two teams. I’m back shift so can’t go, but would watch on my laptop at work if it’s streamed. I’m actually glad I won’t be there as the numpty that shouted scornfully at J McP about not having a replacement for Matty almost got a mouthful from my mates and me. Someone sitting next to him had a word in his ear though. 
I only hope we don’t give too much away with regards to game plan for the cup game in this one tonight, and I really hope Sutherland gets a good run out tonight too, he looks like he’ll be a class player. (Hope I’ve not given him the kiss of death now)