Walking Down The Halbeath Road

Really was desperate stuff last night set up wrong,  goalkeeper is a liability,lack of height in the team,outfought bullied all over the pitch.

No system to the way we play Forfar wanted it more and deserved their win,despair for the season ahead if this is the dross being served up.

3 hours ago, HoBNob said:

McPake has came out and blasted our more experienced players, can only hope they don't take the hump at that. 

it is it's pretty bad optics when your manager and captain have a shouting match on the pitch, they were raging at each other and it took a couple of minutes for them both to calm themselves down and focus on the game, probably delayed the move to back 4.

1 hour ago, Enigma said:

How large do we think the points gap will be between us this season? 24 points was good but I think we should be going be 30+ this time around.

18 points and a million gazillion pies. But we'll still have bigger crowds and can watch the match from the half way line, so who are the real winners?

2 minutes ago, Coypars said:

No system to the way we play Forfar wanted it more and deserved their win,despair for the season ahead if this is the dross being served up.

That's the weird thing - McPake seems wedded to the three at the back with the wing backs to provide attacking width, and we've played that way for some time now. So why is it that players look like they don't know where they are supposed to be playing, who is meant to be tracking which runner, who is meant to be where in the attacking third? It's a sign of a team who aren't well coached if we're being honest.

17 minutes ago, parsforlife said:

it is it's pretty bad optics when your manager and captain have a shouting match on the pitch, they were raging at each other and it took a couple of minutes for them both to calm themselves down and focus on the game, probably delayed the move to back 4.

Fantastic, hopefully in the highlights?

1 minute ago, itzdrk said:

Fantastic, hopefully in the highlights?

It won't be and even if it was then nothing would be picked up as it was done at a distance and the cameras are on the wrong side of the pitch.

Just now, parsforlife said:

It won't be and even if it was then nothing would be picked up as it was done at a distance and the cameras are on the wrong side of the pitch.

This is most disappointing.  

the cameras are on the opposite side of the dugouts so they would pick it up. never be allowed to show it mind

the other concern with being wedded to a back three as salvo puts it is that other managers will set their teams up accordingly to beat us

Edited by Well over Par

1 hour ago, Brashy's Boots said:

I make a serious point and ask a question, inserting one tiny wee xenophobic banter snipe, and this is your response? I wasn't on the wind up. 

Fixed that for you.

3 hours ago, da_no_1 said:

I'm an eternal optimist as far as the Pars go & I'm regularly accused on .nut of blindly defending the club whatever they do.

That being said, I'm utterly sick of where we find ourselves just now. I've just started my 40th season watching the Pars and I can't remember feeling less optimistic about a season than I do at this point.

Our owners seem oblivious to the fact that so many fans are so disillusioned with the club & the way it's being run.

I can absolutely handle losing a few games & the normal shite that football fans at this level have to put up with but it just seems like everywhere you turn there is something not right. Apart from the new away top I can't think of ANYTHING that our owners are getting right.  

☝️ Choking for a shot on ze Roverscoaster.

3 hours ago, Enigma said:

How large do we think the points gap will be between us this season? 24 points was good but I think we should be going be 30+ this time around.

Did yous get to lift that trophy up at Dingwall last season? The "yellow wall" must've loved that. 

24 minutes ago, Ebanda's Handyman Services said:

☝️ Choking for a shot on ze Roverscoaster.

I have no idea what that means. Do you hate all foreigners or just those associated with DAFC?