Walking Down The Halbeath Road

That is an absolutely farcical statement. 

Running up massive losses whilst simultaneously clearly decimating the football budget then having a parting shot at the fans takes some nerve 

Pars look to have dodged one bullet for now but who knows where they go from here 

Just now, DA Baracus said:

Some fans were singing "Sack the board!".

If you have skin THAT thin you shouldn’t be anywhere near a stadium, let alone own a football club.

Are we going to need to add “can you take criticism” to the questions in the non-existent fit and proper test?

23 minutes ago, ExiledLichtie said:

Doonfermline. 

Arbroath probably would have survived in the championship too if we'd racked up a million pound loss.

If you think our losses were from the first team squad and led to our survival last season, you really haven't paid much attention to the reason the fans are not happy just now.

Edited by Heaton

2 hours ago, funky_nomad said:

Has a football club ever released a more passive-aggressive official statement than that??? 

Our fans meeting a good few year ago will struggle to be topped

#statementquestiongate

44 pts part is one part that stuck out like a sore thumb, I'd understand if Dunfermline were a part time outfit with that statement, fkin wild

4 minutes ago, Heaton said:

If you think our losses were from the first team squad and led to our survival last season, you really haven't paid much attention to the reason the fans are not happy just now.

I haven't paid any attention.  Dunfermline occupy very little of my mind.  But what I'm seeing once again is a club racking up huge unsustainable losses.   Financial doping.

24 minutes ago, Disco Duck said:

If you have skin THAT thin you shouldn’t be anywhere near a stadium

That's the point. They weren't anywhere near the stadium. 

How much is there 94% stake currently worth?

How much money have they invested and will they be looking to get that money plus shares back?

How much debt does the club have?

Who owns the training ground?

Will they look to sell Otoo for some quick cash.

All very worrying, certainly no money will be available for loans or to potentially sack a manager.

21 minutes ago, ExiledLichtie said:

I haven't paid any attention.  Dunfermline occupy very little of my mind.  But what I'm seeing once again is a club racking up huge unsustainable losses.   Financial doping.

You're a moron.