Walking Down The Halbeath Road

1 hour ago, ExiledLichtie said:

I haven't paid any attention.  Dunfermline occupy very little of my mind.  But what I'm seeing once again is a club racking up huge unsustainable losses.   Financial doping.

Cringe. How desperate.

Some comments on here show they've not actually read the statement. I know its long winded but there are some key points in there.

One being their stake in the club and who actually are the current majority share holders. The other being the fact they've released funds to add to the squad. Granted more likely to help the team perform better and attract a better price.

Edited by Heaton

20 minutes ago, Bigbrbairn said:

Really sad that this has happened to a club. Even our deadly rivals! Really hope a deal can be struck with a decent investor or money can be raised. Falkirk need a good Dunfermiline to play against and gub hopefully

Don’t know about the “good” bit.

Surely to fcuk if the Germans were the majority shareholder they're the ones that liable for the finances of the club or did the wangle what shares belonged to who?

Auf Wiedersehen 

PS

Don't let the door slam your erse on the way oot 

1 minute ago, Yankee_Dollar said:

Surely to fcuk if the Germans were the majority shareholder they're the ones that liable for the finances of the club or did the wangle what shares belonged to who?

Auf Wiedersehen 

PS

Don't let the door slam your erse on the way oot 

A business is liable for its debts, its shareholders are not. 

Tell the Germans they're getting f**k all back, they made a c**t of it, Christ they're even blaming the fans for citing such bad behaviour regarding the obvious lack of signings. Their eyes must be painted on. Our 1st team squad has had and still does have injury prone players and no where near Championship level.

1 hour ago, raith1974 said:

How much is there 94% stake currently worth?

How much money have they invested and will they be looking to get that money plus shares back?

How much debt does the club have?

Who owns the training ground?

Will they look to sell Otoo for some quick cash.

All very worrying, certainly no money will be available for loans or to potentially sack a manager.

8 minutes ago, LatapyBairn. said:

A business is liable for its debts, its shareholders are not. 

I take that, they're the business owners so are they not liable? I invested my money in stocks and shares and my investment portfolio hit the rocks with me losing all my invested money, am I liable for the invested money I lost? Of course I am. Suppose business laws protect such circumstances like what DAFC fussball Inc or gbBh its called

4 hours ago, DeclanG said:

Wonder if we're gonna sell the "training academy" to the council for pennies now? Won't be any money to continue building it and it's effectively just an astro pitch.

Pity Inverness aren't looking for a Fife training base any more, could have sold it to them.