Walking Down The Halbeath Road

Ye and no wonder lazy as hell , Anderson not much better... Defo Mackinnons worse 2 signing s which I m surprised about to be honest. How's Ferguson playing for you guy s he d a couple mths loan at us end of season he was nt too bad.

I was optimistic for him after the pre-season games but he has not shown much in the competitive matches, been subbed off for the first few games and has now been dropped, I think he has something to offer but he will now have to wait for his chance. Allan smith is more likely to play instead IIRC we loaned him to you guys last year don't think he played much tho.

HT at EEP between Dunfermline and Falkirk U20's and it's 1-1.

Falkirk took the lead after about 5 minutes but Allan Smith equalised for the Pars later on in the first half.

A few first team players getting a run out - Kerr Young; Chris Kane; Allan Smith; Ryan Ferguson; Fayssal El Bakhtaoui.

Another decent effort from the under 20s. Hopefully Ryan Ferguson scoring will help his confidence.

Yeah, I desperately want to see something, anything, of note from him but so far, there has been absolutely zero. Perhaps, as you suggest, confidence will be the catalyst.

Apparently, all/some hospitality staff have been made redundant by BOD and the Airdrie and Ayr games have had their hospitality packages cancelled. Certainly a weird decision with only 2/3 weeks left until PU are officially in place. I really hope hospitality is continued under PU, unless the financial side of things to run it is extremely outrageous and unviable, of course.

Apparently, all/some hospitality staff have been made redundant by BOD and the Airdrie and Ayr games have had their hospitality packages cancelled. Certainly a weird decision with only 2/3 weeks left until PU are officially in place. I really hope hospitality is continued under PU, unless the financial side of things to run it is extremely outrageous and unviable, of course.

Strange, unless they aren't getting enough bookings for some games to justify/cover the cost. With the greatest respect to Airdrie and Ayr, they are hardly enticing games.

Strange, unless they aren't getting enough bookings for some games to justify/cover the cost. With the greatest respect to Airdrie and Ayr, they are hardly enticing games.

With the greatest of respect to the pars, Airdrie games, particularly the final game of the season, would have been utterly epic :P

With the greatest of respect to the pars, Airdrie games, particularly the final game of the season, would have been utterly epic :P

A mixed bag historically!

I see that Legends will be no more, and it will be utterly refurbished and be painted in Pars colours and have Pars memoribilia.

Great move. Legends was just awful as a concept from the start and showed just how fucking clueless the c***s running the club were. The place slowly drive away and alienated customers from the day it opened. All the stupid sports pish like American football stuff and boxing gloves was so massively misjudged. And it was mostly run like shit.

Really glad it's being sorted. I know I wasn't the only one who has been saying for years that this should have been done.

I was alerted to a thread on DAFC.net about the wee fannies who call themselves the ‘EEE’ (East End Elite).

I have to say I am utterly staggered by the stupidity on show. They are bragging about how they are going to take smoke bombs to future games. On a public forum. A forum that actually has a police officer as a registered member. A forum that the police read regularly. These thundering idiots have admitted their intent to carry a crime on a public forum. They may as well just tell the nearest police officer that they’re carrying smoke bombs at the next game. These morons have the gall to complain about police searches at games. This is the thickest, most stupid, dumbest thing I’ve heard in a long time. To prove just how fucking brainless these cretins are, they state that the only reason that they take smoke bombs and intend to at future games is ‘because everyone else does it’. What unthinking, herd mentality bullshit. p***ks, utter p***ks.

Like it or not, smoke bombs are illegal at football grounds. They WILL cost the club money if it keeps happening. The fans WILL be subject to a lot stricter policing and stewarding as a result. These fannies claim to love the club, yet don’t care if they cost the club money the club simply can’t afford in terms of fines and extra stewarding and policing.

I have to say that I don’t actually mind smoke bombs, although I can understand how they’re not to everyone’s tastes. But when it’s been laid out that they won’t be tolerated by the police and that sanctions will be taken, there is no excuse for continuing to take them, especially the excuse of ‘everyone else is doing it’. How about trying to do something a bit different for a change? That of course would require brains that these quarter-wits don’t possess, especially since they’ve all but told the police what they’ll be doing by openly stating it on a public forum.

I don’t understand why people still don’t get that the internet is public, and that things you say can and will have consequences. The administrator of DAFC.net can be made to give these imbeciles’ details to the police under recent laws. I hope the police find these wee c***s and give them banning orders.

I have to state that I was fully behind them trying to get a bit of an atmosphere at East End, but now some of them are working to actively harm the club they supposedly support. They’ve been warned numerous times about it, so to continue to do it means that the only conclusion I can draw is that they are actively trying to harm the club.

I also want to make clear that this isn’t aimed at all of the young guys in the ‘EEE’; just the ones who persist on bringing smoke bombs and bragging online about it.

If someone on here posts on DAFC.net, can you raise the point that the police read it, and that a police officer is a registered user?