Walking Down The Halbeath Road

Allan Smith played 75 minutes of a bounce game against East Fife the other day (Pars 3 0 East Fife). I'm sure JJ will be tempted to play him on a wing but I think he's way better as an out and out striker. Shades of George O'Boyle and Petrie about him - bustling, determined and the kind of fox in the box we've lacked so far this season.

Allan Smith played 75 minutes of a bounce game against East Fife the other day (Pars 3 0 East Fife). I'm sure JJ will be tempted to play him on a wing but I think he's way better as an out and out striker. Shades of George O'Boyle and Petrie about him - bustling, determined and the kind of fox in the box we've lacked so far this season.

The few times I've seen Smith I've been impressed. The last few games have shown that we sorely lack someone up front. Smith could be the answer. However it's only the 3rd league game of the season, so Jeffries shouldn't risk him if he isn't fully fit. Perhaps an appearance from the bench?

End up on some kind on list (apparently).

Being serious thoigh while I like our young players I have serious doubts if many of them will actually do that well above this level, no such worries about Smith though, think he could be a really good player.

Be careful with our team and crushes, you could get a knock on the door if you pick wrongly!

You would know. Fucking wierdo

End up on some kind on list (apparently).

Being serious thoigh while I like our young players I have serious doubts if many of them will actually do that well above this level, no such worries about Smith though, think he could be a really good player.

Whilst yesterday was tremendous, we can't overlook that we shipped 4 goals, or that we let in 3 at home last weekend. But aye, Smith looks like he could be the business.

Allan Smith .. shades of George O'Boyle and Petrie about him

Hang my head in shame with the degrading comparisons. I meant to say that if Batistuta or Van Basten had practiced a bit harder they too could have been a bit like Allan Smith.