Walking Down The Halbeath Road

What's happened with Dargo?

Was released from the coaching team to save money.

Have heard rumours in the past that Kerr Young has a poor attitude and him being released might be a direct result of a regression.

After seeing Jefferies strangle Young after the Stenny 5-4 game you knew that it was probably never going to work out.

Can't remember JJ ever having a go at Morris for his many mistakes.

Sometimes in an employment situation confidence matters more than actual ability.

Same shit happened with Scott Wilson, made lots of mistakes but acted like he was Baresi.

It's all about how you act rather than what you do, and who you are friends with.

After seeing Jefferies strangle Young after the Stenny 5-4 game you knew that it was probably never going to work out.

Can't remember JJ ever having a go at Morris for his many mistakes.

Sometimes in an employment situation confidence matters more than actual ability.

Same shit happened with Scott Wilson, made lots of mistakes but acted like he was Baresi.

It's all about how you act rather than what you do, and who you are friends with.

Bollocks, if you never saw JJ have a go at Morris then you obviously weren't paying any attention.

@7:13

Not the worst thing in the world but surely he should have been allowed to celebrate with the rest of the team?

Edited by DAFC

@7:13

Not the worst thing in the world but surely he should have been allowed to celebrate with the rest of the team?

That is never a throat grab, but then you probably knew that.

Not allowing him to celebrate isn't exactly uncommon if a manager wants to give a player a telling off, Christ theirs been players pulled up by top managers even after they have scored a wonder goal.

Edited by parsforlife

Still looking for information about a throat grab....

Looks to me like JJ was tearing Young a new one, I presume because he'd had a nightmare and I see to remember him being a bombscare once or twice in that game. Guessing JJ thought it was a bit rich for Kerr to start celebrating when he'd almost cost us the game.

I will admit that no one should get that worked up over football but I'm sure I'm not alone in admitting I've been left a dribbling, raging wreck in the past by the Pars, so can't blame a guy losing it when it's his job.

Any chance of us getting Gregor Buchannan back? Our defence is terrible this season.

Kerr Young could be a decent addition you for - see above - not going to get a game ahead of Buchanan and new golden boy Lewis Martin. Another big lad with nice hair - he'd be a perfect replacement.

I see that discussing the BBC and Jefferies' refusal to talk to them is now a no-go zone on dafc.net.

See you in Paisley at the end of the month boyz. It's been too long.

Tommy Craig and Jim Jefferies could be the men to help reunite us on league business next year!

I see that discussing the BBC and Jefferies' refusal to talk to them is now a no-go zone on dafc.net.

Don't think my post on that matter will last long tbh. Pretty much called admin not fit for purpose after having a dig about the Masterton years.

Don't think my post on that matter will last long tbh. Pretty much called admin not fit for purpose after having a dig about the Masterton years.

Just seems to be a power trip than rather than them offering anything constructive. Be hard-pressed to find a more harmonious club in terms of the relationship between fans and the club - don't understand the need to suffocate any kind of debate or discussion that touches on anything remotely controversial.

The p***ks that run .net are laughably pathetic. It's a fucking fans forum, yet they treat it as something of massive importance. It's as important as a group of fans talking about the

club and football in general in the pub. It's basically the online equivalent of that. That Brian needs a punch in the puss. Handing out cards! What the f**k is that about?!

The boy is a massive coward without a shred of decency of dignity who is still upset that his pals John and Gavin were ousted. He probably still meets them regularly to prostrate himseld in front of them and kiss their arses. I actually have doubts that he still a Pars fan because he doesn't act like he is.

Why anyone still uses that site is a mystery to me.