Walking Down The Halbeath Road

Ross Perry and DAFC would be a tremendous combination, absolutely made for each other just like Laurel & Hardy, Cannon & Ball, Morecambe & Wise, Steptoe & Son etc, etc.

Ach well I suppose the boy deserves a move back to a big team.

Just when Pars fans though they'd hit rock bottom......

I'll be there Saturday - don't make many games these days but will manage to get through for 5:30 (just!)

Can't see us getting a result tbh but with Moffat scoring last week, he's due us a few more!

Ross Perry and DAFC would be a tremendous combination, absolutely made for each other just like Laurel & Hardy, Cannon & Ball, Morecambe & Wise, Steptoe & Son etc, etc.

Ach well I suppose the boy deserves a move back to a big team.

Just when Pars fans though they'd hit rock bottom......

Are we due any compo for that then ? Presume he'll be ft there so along with them being a premiership club it's a decent step up for him. Wonder if potter(john obv) has anyone lined up to replace him? Ideally we can get someone who can still play and that would allow goodfellow to go out on loan and get some experience being 1st choice somewhere.

Thanks to Brian for his work at the club

Perhaps we're being a little harsh. He's not the worst player I've ever seen for the Rovers.

He was pretty terrible for us, though. He's not one of these "bombscare" defenders who seems competent for much of a game and then boots the ball into his own net (Hiya Simon Mensing, hiya pal!) In fact, I can only think of one major error that he made in his time with us - he got himself sent off in the second minute of our game against Livingston, conceding a penalty in the process, after letting Mark Burchill get goalside of him - but his overall game is very poor. If any of you guys remember your win over us in the Challenge Cup at the start of the season, and how utterly abject the Rovers were that day, Perry was probably our worst performer. He panics when he's got plenty time, and takes his time when there's a need for urgency. He's not terrible in the tackle, but he doesn't judge a high ball well enough or dominate in the air as much as a centre half his size should. Rory McKeown, our left-back, took a lot of stick at the start of the season, but he's improved ten-fold since Perry was superseded by Dougie Hill.

Thought I'd put this in here for those that don't look at dafc.net. Well worth chucking a fiver in.

That is truly an outstanding gesture - way above the call of duty. Well done chaps.

Someone suggested a pars v cowden supporters game too. Initially I thought this would be a good thing however by doing the above, I think that's more than enough. It did get me thinking though, (going off track a little) why don't we try and set something up? Maybe a once a year game between supporters to raise money for local charities? Perhaps even have all the four Fife teams represented in a wee tournament?

Potter is out his depth here. Scrap this season. It's finished. Try and get as high as possible and get someone like Danny Lennon in as boss next term. Another year in this league will virtually kill this club.