Walking Down The Halbeath Road

Taxi Thomson scores two against sevco.

Will he play on sat.....nope.

Getting your angry wee titty baby rant in early this week.

On a serious note, I do agree with you. Have always thought Thomson was decent and don't get why he hasn't played. It must be a behind the scenes thing.

Getting your angry wee titty baby rant in early this week.

On a serious note, I do agree with you. Have always thought Thomson was decent and don't get why he hasn't played. It must be a behind the scenes thing.

Yep, sorry for being ranty but I like to point out when he does well and doesn't get rewarded.

Geggan got a naughty boy slap on the wrist and put in the u20's for one week then straight back in.

Our team is crying out for width and aggression and he provides one option. Pretty sure he was played out wide the last time he played.

Mental.

Yep, sorry for being ranty but I like to point out when he does well and doesn't get rewarded.

Geggan got a naughty boy slap on the wrist and put in the u20's for one week then straight back in.

Our team is crying out for width and aggression and he provides one option. Pretty sure he was played out wide the last time he played.

Mental.

I was joking about you ranting (thus starting mt next line with 'On a serious note').

Yeah I agree he adds a bit of aggression. Does anyone have any idea why he hasn't played? He barely gets on as a sub. He is a decent player, especially at this level.

Our postponed fixtures vs Brechin have been rescheduled.

Tuesday 24th February, 7:45pm kick off at EEP.

Tuesday 3rd March, 7:45pm kick off at Glebe Park.

Wow. A very big month of game for us then. I make that trips to Stranraer, Forfar and Brechin in the next three weeks? As well as home games with Stenny and Brechin.

edit- Enjoyed listening to Paterson's comments after Under 20's game. Seems a likable and funny guy and has slotted in well with the team. Seems a definite future manager somewhere.

Edited by Poet of the Macabre

Whilst I agree Thomson has certain qualities the team could be doing with, Geggan was outstanding against Ayr a week ago. So maybe bombing him out for a week worked? Only time will tell I suppose.

I would always find a place in the team for Spence. Really calm & composed on the ball. Need others around him in midfield to step up to the mark like earlier in the season & we'd be sorted.

I'd imagine the manager is worried that he seems to lack a bit of football intelligence, I think.

I personally like him, he's just incredibly unlucky that he has Falkingham, Spence, Geggan and Byrne ahead of him.

No idea what Byrne brings to the table

I'd imagine the manager is worried that he seems to lack a bit of football intelligence, I think.

I personally like him, he's just incredibly unlucky that he has Falkingham, Spence, Geggan and Byrne ahead of him.

No idea what Byrne brings to the table

He does well in training. He's no better than Forbes and Husband though.

Byrne looks really good in flashes but is inconsistent.

I've said this before. Every time I've seen Spence he's looked really good and hard to get the ball off when he pushes forward. Never understood why he got dropped when he did. We have good competition for spots in the midfield but we still can't get a starting midfield that works as one unit.

Any update on Paul George signing?

Wow. A very big month of game for us then. I make that trips to Stranraer, Forfar and Brechin in the next three weeks? As well as home games with Stenny and Brechin.

edit- Enjoyed listening to Paterson's comments after Under 20's game. Seems a likable and funny guy and has slotted in well with the team. Seems a definite future manager somewhere.

A good run of results and you will be right back in the mix.

Massive games every week right up until the end of the season now.

A good run of results and you will be right back in the mix.

Massive games every week right up until the end of the season now.

Winning the league is wishful thinking, but I'm an optimistic cvnt.

Think we should be aiming for 2nd/3rd just now though. Don't fancy playing a team from the Championship first (although playing them in the final seemed to be a disaster last season right enough).