Walking Down The Halbeath Road

The season ticket rant was a bit bizarre.

Does it annoy you or something that we have more season ticket holders than you will have fans at any of your home games next season?

That was brilliant.

"Keep selling those season tickets! That'll teach you!"

Zing.

Does it annoy you that despite being part time and having so few supporters we still finished above you last season & will again next?

That's a bold statement. Literally.

Does it annoy you that despite being part time and having so few supporters we still finished above you last season & will again next?

Not really. Most teams finished above us. Your support is shite though.

That almost sounds like a wager. Are you willing to put some money on the line to support it?

As amusing as it is to witness this guy rage for no reason, lets get back to today's news.

I am very happy with Talbot being our first signing, imo we need a new captain & vice! He'll definitely be in with a shout having already been the Livi captain.

Well that was fun. Nobody honest enough to say Jason Who. Thanks for the bants. Thanks for lots of easy points in the past 2 seasons (topical) and thanks for all that cash for Petrie & Bingham (not so). Off to wake up in a field with my clothes in rags unsure how I got there but knowing I can never go back.

We were linked with him? I don't remember this, but yes he is miles better than what's needed at this level, and to think queens fans didn't even want him

There were certainly noises around the time you sacked/demoted potter. He was an unknown to us when he signed, but he has been great for us and was player of the year this season.

Shitebag Bridie, since i am all about giving second chances, i will ask you once more...

Are you willing to put money on the line to support your earlier claim that Forfar will finish above us next season? Yes or No?

I am currently working on a list of charities for where your money can go at the end of the season.