Walking Down The Halbeath Road

I find it funny that he was quite content with the official statement :lol:

JJ says on the OS that Willis and Thomson won't be considered for the weekend.

It is the right thing to do it wouldnt be fair to the club or the players concerned for them to be involved on saturday

Is Groovydave not behind the highlights on the OS as well?

Yes, yes he is.

The MS Paint efforts are ridiculous; they can't even agree on what they're highlighting. Groovydave is a belter.

Cheers, prints available on request....I thought my trout was better than sanguine's used condom I must admit.

Gotta say though....I always thought I was more of a walloper than a belter.

Edited by GroovyDave1973

I find it funny that he was quite content with the official statement :lol:

JJ says on the OS that Willis and Thomson won't be considered for the weekend.

:lol: if i were the manager they would'nt be considered again,absolute stupidity on both players parts.jj must be fuckin seething

I'll bite, what are the club meant to do? The story, while sounding bizzare as f**k, is also entirely plausible, there are a few people who have backed up the claims that there is indeed a homeless wifey in the Grassmarket area of Dunfermline with a ferret and dog, it might not be in the dogs mouth, but it's pretty reasonable to say that it is there.

Going by the picture Thomson is pretty bladdered, and I can say hand on heart if I was walking through Edinburgh, pished. I'd get a picture of me with the dog/ferret, probably humping one or the other.

If they were mocking/taking the piss out of the wifey do you think she would be sitting there so content?

I'll bite, what are the club meant to do? The story, while sounding bizzare as f**k, is also entirely plausible, there are a few people who have backed up the claims that there is indeed a homeless wifey in the Grassmarket area of Dunfermline with a ferret and dog, it might not be in the dogs mouth, but it's pretty reasonable to say that it is there.

Going by the picture Thomson is pretty bladdered, and I can say hand on heart if I was walking through Edinburgh, pished. I'd get a picture of me with the dog/ferret, probably humping one or the other.

If they were mocking/taking the piss out of the wifey do you think she would be sitting there so content?

I'm with you fella.....boys will be boys and all that.....

Bet he was just trying to give that taxi driver a tip too....

Taking a picture of that would never even cross my mind. Maybe I'm weird though.

Well, you learn something new every day, I had no idea Dunfermline had a Grassmarket never mind one with a homeless wifey, a dug and a ferret.

Edited by GordieBoy80

I see the official statement on the website has now changed from saying they were "appalled" by his behaviour to "in the process of gathering all the information". Shouldn't they have done this in the first place?

All joking about his fighting capabilities aside, I would think payment of the bloke's taxi repairs, a hefty fine and a serious warning about his future conduct would be suitable punishment. Not excusing his behaviour for one minute and, although he should know better, he is a young boy and we all know how alcohol can evoke overreactions. On an unrelated note, which again doesn't excuse it, he's been horrendously unlucky that someone has been recording it on the other side of the road. Had it not reached the internet, I very much doubt we would have heard anything about it.

Aye true even royalty haven't sussed that everyone and their granny has a smart phone and wants their moment of fame on Youtube or a pile of dosh for cashing in on some eejit's stupidity. But that is what it is plain dumb idiotic behaviour and Jeffries needs to make it plain it isn't good enough. Either get shot of them or fine them hard and let them sit out games for several weeks. All my work mates are ripping the cr*p out of me and rightly so. The ferret fiasco is getting called Ferretgate (originality isn't on their list of virtues the t*ssers). It's very embarassing. We don't need these distractions we have a league to win.

The woman looks content to you? unsure.gif

Well, you learn something new every day, I had no idea Dunfermline had a Grassmarket never mind one with a homeless wifey, a dug and a ferret.

Fucksake you, there must be.......because that photo is certainly not taken in Edinburgh's Grassmarket.

The plot thickens.

Fucksake you, there must be.......because that photo is certainly not taken in Edinburgh's Grassmarket.

The plot thickens.

Nah, it certainly is taken in the Grassmarket. Why you'd want to take a phot of that, I really don't know. Stupid ned b*****ds.

Taking a picture of that would never even cross my mind. Maybe I'm weird though.

Everyones different, on twitter loads of photos get uploaded, you can tell by the reaction on here that the thought of a dog and ferret is pretty bizarre and hard to believe.

Aye min, right beside Bruicefield.

The woman looks content to you? unsure.gif

She's homeless, do you want her doing cartwheels? As content as I've seen a homeless person.

I'm going out in the Grassmarket tomorrow for my pre Hive beverage, if I see a picture of the wifey, equiped with ferret and dog expect the photos to appear on the NSFW forum on Saturday evening.