Walking Down The Halbeath Road

I'm going out in the Grassmarket tomorrow for my pre Hive beverage, if I see a picture of the wifey, equiped with ferret and dog expect the photos to appear on the NSFW forum on Saturday evening.

How do we know you aren't just going to take a photo of something similar inside The Hive? Judging by the Horrific Club Photos thread there are quite a considerable amount of dogs and ferrets inside there...

We demand a panoramic view!

I am greatly concerned Grant that said photos would appear in the NSFW section. What exactly are you planning on doing to the poor wifey/dog/ferret/combination of all three?

I can say hand on heart if I was walking through Edinburgh, pished. I'd get a picture of me with the dog/ferret, probably humping one or the other.

cool.gif

The poor wifey and her dug and imaginary Ferret have now been taken under the wing of Max Clifford apparently. A four page spread is planned in this weeks Sunday Sun With a possible mini series on Channel 5 to follow.

I'll be fuckin 'aving some of that like!

If they were mocking/taking the piss out of the wifey do you think she would be sitting there so content?

What else would you expect her to do, jump straight into her wheelchair and start kicking shit out the two of them?

What else would you expect her to do, jump straight into her wheelchair and start kicking shit out the two of them?

I'd expect that if she was pissed off then chances are she would be at least showing her anger by either shouting or swearing at Thomson/Willis, or even looking slightly pissed of, she's neither.

Chances are that people have taken pictures of the ferret and dog before so she wont be fussed, infact the main reason for her having them is to get her attention, she wont be caring about a couple of pissed up young boys taking a picture.

I'd expect that if she was pissed off then chances are she would be at least showing her anger by either shouting or swearing at Thomson/Willis, or even looking slightly pissed of, she's neither.

Chances are that people have taken pictures of the ferret and dog before so she wont be fussed, infact the main reason for her having them is to get her attention, she wont be caring about a couple of pissed up young boys taking a picture.

There's no way you can presume to tell, in a still picture, how she's reacting. (Nor could you read anything into her lack of reaction even if there were more to go on, anyway. You probably have to get used to taking some shit, and putting up with it.)

Not that I'm looking to condemn them for it either, particularly, the lack of context works both ways and if the club are happy with the explanations offered then fair enough, it's their call.

There's no way you can presume to tell, in a still picture, how she's reacting. (Nor could you read anything into her lack of reaction even if there were more to go on, anyway. You probably have to get used to taking some shit, and putting up with it.)

Not that I'm looking to condemn them for it either, particularly, the lack of context works both ways and if the club are happy with the explanations offered then fair enough, it's their call.

Well seeing as it's all you have to go on I'd say it's pretty reasonable, going by her body language and lack of facial expression, she's really not fussed.

Btw, looking at the picture again does anyone else reckon that there is a ferret in the suitcase? just going by what I reckon is a lead, the red stuff on her hand that was previously thought to be blood by dafcchris looks like it could be a bit of string, which then leads into the suitcase, and at the corner it does look like it could be a ferret, could be.

And no, I'm not firing up MSPaint.

I just hope that this is a much needed wake up call for the younger lad concerned. As far as I'm aware he has just broken through into the Pars first team and possibly was feeling he had made it.

With luck he will get the punishment he deserves and wake up to reality before he throws whatever career in football he may have away. He is a young daft lad but hopefully not as big a dick as this seems to show. He should be given a bollocking but given another chance. If he blows that then he deserves nothing else. Hope he has a good family who can help him to see sense and change his ways before it is too late.

Everyone deserves a second chance.