Walking Down The Halbeath Road

What kind of striker is he? I know next to nothing.

Gets in behind the defenders, looks quite pacy but not overly. Excellent finisher with both feet and his head. A QoS fan (Distant Doonhamer?) posted a YouTube video on this thread yesterday of all of his goals for them. Edited by smpar

Reilly didn't show any finishing ability at Hearts. He has a great work ethic though, is nippy and puts defenders under pressure. He was most effective when upfront with Sow and they were starting to develop a good parternship before he left.

I'd be surprised if he didn't prove to be a good signing in the Championship as he was decent at Queens.

I'm delighted we are helping out Hibs rivals for the title. You can have McGhee on loan as well if you fancy?

Jordan Moore. Was on loan at you a few year back. What's he like?

I think the whole country has a soft spot for him after the shite he's had to endure the last couple of years, seems like a genuinely decent guy as well.

I wouldn't be too confident of him doing a job anywhere higher than League One. As Grant says, though, I genuinely hope he has a great career, football or otherwise.

Mentioned him a while ago as looking likely, would fit into AJ wanting a striker to run in behind.

Don't think we've ever played against him so I genuinely don't know how good he is? Hopefully the Queens fans will help us out in the matter.

He missed a penalty against you in the Challenge Cup shoot out we won at East End Park as a 17 year old making his second appearance.

He missed a penalty against you in the Challenge Cup shoot out we won at East End Park as a 17 year old making his second appearance.

Chris Higgins missed one for us I think. Left footers taking penalties give me the fear, unless it's Glass.

Early signs that Reilly loves the Pars, make him captain.

He did. So did Andy Dowie I believe.

Wasn't at the game so I can only presume we deliberately tried to get out the challenge cup by sending the two centre backs to take a penalty, mental.

6 years on and everyone who missed a penalty now plays for the other team, one of those quirks that pops up every now and then.

Wasn't at the game so I can only presume we deliberately tried to get out the challenge cup by sending the two centre backs to take a penalty, mental.

6 years on and everyone who missed a penalty now plays for the other team, one of those quirks that pops up every now and then.

I wasnt at it either. Not long after the birth of my second son, I wasnt allowed to go to midweek away games at that stage! As I recall though there were about 8 penalties each taken before it was over. Both teams were scraping the barrel of takers. Dowie missed the last one I think. Higgins scored one for us in the Challenge Cup final in 2013 and took it very well.