Walking Down The Halbeath Road

He will run all day a bit like a headless chicken, cant take a pen unless its hit hard an straight down the middle which most keepers have long since sussed, i wouldnt say he's awful at shooting its just he tries to blast everything when a simple side foot would suffice. 

5 hours ago, ebobsboy said:

John Baird still hasnt signed a new deal with us, after failed ambitious moves for Murray and Keatings i wouldnt be surprised to see him end up at EEP, he will put about 10 on your gate, which is slightly more than than his goal ratio in a season. 

It still makes me chuckle when I think about wee tame AJ on the phone to Simon Murray's agent. Whit a clown. Seriously.

Folk on .net saying McCabes signed for Sligo Rovers, not seen anything official but if he has AJ better get his finger out. No more pissing about like last year, we can't afford another terrible start if we are serious about pushing for the play offs. 

1 hour ago, All-Star-Par said:

Folk on .net saying McCabes signed for Sligo Rovers, not seen anything official but if he has AJ better get his finger out. No more pissing about like last year, we can't afford another terrible start if we are serious about pushing for the play offs. 

.net :lol:

.cretin more like. Wouldn't believe anything those morons say

6 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

.net :lol:

.cretin more like. Wouldn't believe anything those morons say

Aye it's certainly full of complete clowns and zoomers and its most likely shite someone has made up but I'm sticking by the point that AJ needs to start getting some players in sooner rather than later. 

30 minutes ago, All-Star-Par said:

Aye it's certainly full of complete clowns and zoomers and its most likely shite someone has made up but I'm sticking by the point that AJ needs to start getting some players in sooner rather than later. 

I'm sure he's working on it and if he could he'd have all his business done by now. Unfortunately the nature of the transfer market in Scottish football means a lot of the time managers need to wait

Not too bothered by this as I can still remember him at Falkirk earlier in the season rather than the three or four good performances at the end of the season. I'm expecting several new signings if we are really expected to push for the playoffs, five minimum.

The slightly worrying thing though is there's not really any other candidates standing out in our kind of price range to take us to that level an we currently don't have anyone else to fall back on already signed up. As you guys have said though there's still plenty time an more players will become available.

On a side note does anything think perhaps AJs ineptitude and general lack of use of his substitutions during games is having an effect on players signing up again? Its pretty much a stick on that if you're not a first pick you'll be lucky to get five minutes on the park every week and who really wants that?! 

You'd have to say that if Murray was a signing target then, we must have a decent budget for new strikers at the very least? 

No one seen the signing of Herron coming, and I think he is a good enough signing for us. I'm sure AJ will find us players we'll all be happy with. I just hope we get a few in sooner than later. 

6 hours ago, All-Star-Par said:

On a side note does anything think perhaps AJs ineptitude and general lack of use of his substitutions during games is having an effect on players signing up again? Its pretty much a stick on that if you're not a first pick you'll be lucky to get five minutes on the park every week and who really wants that?! 

Most players won't care too much if they're getting a good wage.

Bit concerned at the number of players we've lost. We started very poorly last year, and I believe that was due to players taking so long to get used to each other. AJ said he didn't want to change too much, then we've lost 9/10 first team players, if you include loan players returning. That's a huge change.