Breaking Bad

Kejan

If netflix move into this sort of territory then they really have a chance to make regular television nigh on obsolete. Long way to go, but as it stands the only time I watch television in the traditional fashion is for sport or new series, like Game of Thrones.

For the amount of content on there I rarely watch "live" tv unless its for football, if they keep upping the quality of the content and adding to the dedicated shows like House of Cards they will be laughing

• 2 weeks later...

From what I've heard from the podcasts that I've been listening to, there has a decent step up in the pace from the last season with most reviewwes paraphasing that the episode matched all, if not bettered all the episodes from the first half with the exception of the Train episode.

Absolutely buzzing for this. The best remedy for last night's result. I'll make a few predictions that I'll put in 'spoilers' in case people don't want to read guesses.

Hank will die. Probably suicide. Or ricin in the 'Schraderbrau'.

Skyler will end up dead. It will directly or indirectly be Walt's fault.

If you haven't already guessed, I see a lot of people dying.

Walt Jr may find out about his dad's secrets pretty soon and I predict that his reaction will be quite unexpected (perhaps he will 'break bad' as well).

Jesse will be one of the few to survive.

Walt will be killed by firing squad in a Scarface-esque finale.

Edited by The Real Saints

I finished watching every episode of each and every the first half of season 5 of Breaking Bad a few months back. It is definitely the best series that I have watched since Terminator The Sarah Connor Chronicles (which ended prematurely!) I will not spoil it for anyone who is enjoying Breaking Bad by revealing how it finally the first half of season 5 ends for each or any of the main characters, I will only say that none of you will be disappointed with any episodes, they'll keep you engrossed until the very last second (and I do mean last second). :shutup

Edited by Taxi for Ben

I don't have Netflix and so have to wait until the DVDs come out. I'll have to dodge spoilers for months.

I was listening to an Empire film podcast the other day that asked the question of how long Hank 'knew' about Walter / Heisenberg. The suggestion was that Hank has always had little suspicions but because of his job / injuries / hospital bills was never able to really pin it down.

Not sure, but it'll be good ton watch them back to see if there is anything to this.

Get Netflix then. It's free for the first month, then you can cancel your account before the second month begins.

Nice one, just went on to their website.

I'll end up buying the DVDs when they come out anyway as I've got the other boxsets.

Cheers Real Saint

Edited by ScotlandGer

Nice one, just went on to their website.

I'll end up buying the DVDs when they come out anyway as I've got the other boxsets.

Cheers Real Saint

I'm the same. Got all the boxsets but I don't think I can wait until part 2 is released on dvd, so I'll be taking advantage of Netflix free monthly trial. Only snag is it finishes on Sep 29th, so will have to pay £5.99 for the 2nd month to see the ending but well worth it.