Breaking Bad

Kejan

what are people's thoughts on killing lydia?

walt didn't know that she had threatened his family at that point and he seemed to do it just for the sake of it.

edit also

lydiatodd.jpg

4X5nJ1wfvixl.jpg

Walt would have known Lydia was responsible for Todd etc. showing up to threaten Skylar. He would also not want anymore blue meth being made without his input, Lydia would have kept it going after he died.

Walt would have known Lydia was responsible for Todd etc. showing up to threaten Skylar. He would also not want anymore blue meth being made without his input, Lydia would have kept it going after he died.

he didn't know that skylar had been threatened when he decided to kill her though.

Walt killing Lydia has nothing to do with Skylar, Walt would have known long before he made his proposition to them that as soon as he left the Diner Lydia would instruct Todd to kill him, just like what happened to Mike's men when they stopped being useful and started being a way for her to get caught. Walt didn't kill Lydia because she made Todd et al threaten Skylar, he did it because he knew she was going to order his assasination.

That was after the meeting with Lydia and Todd, wasn't it?

he met with lydia and todd before going to skylars.

Right, well fair enough. He'd still know how Lydia likes to tie up loose ends and as Pars fan says, the blue meth would still continue with Lydia so even if he failed to kill all the Nazis, the blue meth production would stop without Lydia (both her selling it and when she started being able to get Methylmine)

edit: also what J_Stewart said.

Edited by forehead7

he didn't know that skylar had been threatened when he decided to kill her though.

Fair enough, but he would have assumed Lydia was trouble and would probably have done something to cover her back eventually. The fact that the blue meth was still being made is important as he was pretty pissed off it was still going on without him. Killing her would prevent more being made. It had to die with him.

My biggest question is, how long did Huel stay in that hotel room?

Have you not seen advert for the comedy spin-off show in which his family come to stay with him in the hotel room, its called Huell's Rules

Its not real it was a Funny Or Die sketch, their writers obviously had the same question as you :) .

Fair enough, but he would have assumed Lydia was trouble and would probably have done something to cover her back eventually. The fact that the blue meth was still being made is important as he was pretty pissed off it was still going on without him. Killing her would prevent more being made. It had to die with him.

i thought he was pissed off about the blue meth because it meant that jesse was still alive?

what's the consensus on jesse? he seems pretty fucked considering he is a wanted man.

The fact that the blue meth was still being made is important as he was pretty pissed off it was still going on without him. Killing her would prevent more being made. It had to die with him.

Seems very inconsistent with Walt leaving the blue meth to Lydia at the end of 5a. In his own words 'I left you a viable operation' - he was happy for her and Declan to cook it then.

I'm not sure how much of a wanted man Jesse will be. Skyler and Marie know about him, but it may have been presumed that he died in the desert. There is nothing to say he was held captive by the Nazis and there didn't seem to be a massive manhunt for him as there was with Walt. This would, however, be complicated by the fact that the DEA will find Hank and Gomie's bodies but not Jesse's.

Personally I think as long as he gets far enough away from New Mexico he'll be fine, but that may prove difficult given he doesn't seem to have any money at all.

Edited by The OP

I'm not sure how much of a wanted man Jesse will be. Skyler and Marie know about him, but it may have been presumed that he died in the desert. There is nothing to say he was held captive by the Nazis and there didn't seem to be a massive manhunt for him as there was with Walt. This would, however, be complicated by the fact that the DEA will find Hank and Gomie's bodies but not Jesse's.

Personally I think as long as he gets far enough away from New Mexico he'll be fine, but that may prove difficult given he doesn't seem to have any money at all.

he skipped bail and he is the last known alive person to be with two DEA agents who are about to be dug up in the desert. he's fucked. he also handled the gun that shot jack.

walt's plan for skylar 'to cut a deal' with the prosecutor with the location of the bodies is retarded as well. also walt told skylar to phone the DEA straight away then hung about to see walt junior come home from school.....

Edited by T_S_A_R

he skipped bail and he is the last known alive person to be with two DEA agents who are about to be dug up in the desert. he's fucked. he also handled the gun that shot jack.

The point was that he isn't known to be alive. His fingerprints would be overlapped by Walt's, given that Walt held the gun after Jesse did, so there is no guarantee that Jesse's would be picked up (this is assuming that he has ever been formally processed by the police, which I don't actually recall ever seeing in the series).

The most retarded thing for me was that Walt would've required every Nazi to be in the clubhouse, the Nazis to allow him to park where he did, the Nazis not to search his boot, the Nazis to leave his keys within reach, the Nazis not to notice him getting his keys and Uncle Jack to not shoot him right away but instead want to take him inside and then take him outside to preserve his carpet, but not before establishing that Jesse was definitely not his partner.

Edited by The OP

Loved it. Would of liked to see Jessie's escape followed up a bit more. We know most people think he is in Alaska now anyway so wont be looking for him. I kinda wish he had got revenge for the Gray Matter stuff but the fact they will be looking over their shoulders for the rest of their lives is enough for him

The point was that he isn't known to be alive. His fingerprints would be overlapped by Walt's, given that Walt held the gun after Jesse did, so there is no guarantee that Jesse's would be picked up (this is assuming that he has ever been formally processed by the police, which I don't actually recall ever seeing in the series).

The most retarded thing for me was that Walt would've required every Nazi to be in the clubhouse, the Nazis not to search his boot, the Nazis to leave his keys within reach, the Nazis not to notice him getting his keys and Uncle Jack to not shoot him right away but instead want to take him inside and then take him outside to preserve his carpet, but not before establishing that Jesse was definitely not his partner.

he was released on bail when saul came to get him from the police station this season. that means he was processed.

also walter doesn't pick the gun up after jesse dropped it.