Breaking Bad

Kejan

I think Jesse will kill Todd. Despite Todd sparing him a couple times now.

Todd has went onto torture and imprison Jesse since then though. He's also forced him to cook more meth and killed the woman Jesse cared about just to threaten him. If Jesse got the chance to kill him and took it then I'd find it hard to hold it against him.

I'd imagine Walt armed to the teeth with an assault rifle, might have a big part to play.

I hope not. It's always been Walt coming to Jesse's rescue so I hope Jesse uses the phosphine gas or at least manages to escape again of his own volition.

Todd has went onto torture and imprison Jesse since then though. He's also forced him to cook more meth and killed the woman Jesse cared about just to threaten him. If Jesse got the chance to kill him and took it then I'd find it hard to hold it against him.

Aye but he gave him Ice cream though? :)

And so it is today is the day

For the utter freaks, saddos and insomniacs like me who may well watch it first on a stream, please remember to either use spoilers, or f**k off out the thread altogether

This promises to be the most talked about series finale since lost, infact probably more than lost, i fucking cannot wait

Considering staying up and watching a stream. What time will it be on??

2am.

Watching a dodgy stream sounds like the worst idea going for the final episode of such a great show. Wait until there's something decent quality out.

Dodgy is only relative, if you find a good stream then what's the problem?