Breaking Bad

Kejan

Wow, that was such an amazing episode! I usually don't get totally sucked into a programme if I'm watching it. In previous episodes of BB I've even found myself sort of drifting off, but in the season 4 finale I couldn't take my eyes off the screen! Sheer perfection.

Season 5 is the best by far. As a whole, the programme just keeps getting better

Best ones for me would be the final three episodes of Season 4, THAT train episode, the shut down episode and the utterly insane one near the end of season five (third last episode?) SCENES! SCENES! SO MANY FUCKIN SCENES.

God im missing it.

I watched all 62 episodes in around a month I just finished today. I loved the way Walt turned from a nice guy to a evil c**t all because of that hat :D. I read that there is going to be a spin off based on Saul Goodman. The third last episode was the best but I can't say there was a bad episode.

anyone know where i can a breaking bad tshirt? preferably saying bitch somewhere (for the gf ha). The official store has slim pickings and amazon isn't great either.

Also to anyone not seen it watch the alternative ending to BB, was awesome.

It's tremendous! His description of Jesse is brilliant.

Is it the video he's in bed with the dark haired woman?

Yes.

It's basically him reprising his role as Hal in Malcolm In The Middle and saying that all of Breaking Bad was a dream that he (Hal) had. Very amusing stuff.