Breaking Bad

Kejan

Stop being a tight arse!

I signed up to netflix specifically for BB but the service is well worth the £6. I watched a rake of films and have a few other box sets on the go. All for the same price as two pints!

This is exactly what I did. And I completely agree.

Having just completed season 5 of Breaking Bad - which was glorious I might add, I'm now swithering whether to keep Netflix or cancel.

I signed up to Netflix last month to watch Breaking Bad. My first payment was taken two days ago and I have just finished watching the series tonight, so it has taken me a month and two days to watch it. By far the best TV series I have watched, and have to say I was kinda gutted when I got the the end of it.

About 2/3 of the way through Season 3 now. A SHIT ton of stuff has happened over the last few episodes.

Beatings, shootings, hospitalisations, a fly!!

Fucking loving it.

When I got to the episode 'Face Off', I was expecting some sort of gun wielding face off in the desert between Walt, Jesse, Gus and the DEA, I didn't actually think someone's face was literally gonna come off!

Well, I finished Season 3 last night and watched the first episode of Season 4...

Tomas :o

Gus in the lab when Victor caught Jesse :o

Hank taking a shit in bed :o

Scenes squared.

Well, I finished Season 3 last night and watched the first episode of Season 4...

Tomas :o

Gus in the lab when Victor caught Jesse :o

Hank taking a shit in bed :o

Scenes squared.

The last episode of season 4 is scenes cubed!

Aye and that's no even the 'good' bit of the episode :P

The season 4 finale is the most scenic television I have ever seen, it is ridiculously amazing.

Look forward to it. I watched episode 2 of Season 4 last night, so getting there. I'm glad Badger and Skinny Pete are still in it, hope they're around for the duration.

Aye and that's no even the 'good' bit of the episode :P

The season 4 finale is the most scenic television I have ever seen, it is ridiculously amazing.

The second last episode of season four is also really, really fucking good. Sometimes I just watch those two episodes just for the SCENES!!! of it all.

I'm bitterly jealous of anyone who hasn't watched this programme in its entirety. To watch it fresh from the beginning would be unbelievable.

I'm wallowing in watching each episode with virgin(lips) eyes at the moment, with the creeping realisation that I've only got just under 2 seasons to go and I won't be able to unsee it, if that makes any sense.

It's an absurdly braw programme and from what I've seen on here and from what mates have told me, it continues to get better from here on out.

Hopefully the Mrs will be able to stay awake for episodes 3 and 4 of season 4 tonight. Yaldy!

Oh aye.... Hank = p***k.

Never watched it tbh nor have I read the thread. What's it about, without giving the game away.

A mild mannered chemistry teacher who's dying of cancer starts cooking meth to leave money for his family. Seriously Wizzers, watch it.

The second last episode of season four is also really, really fucking good. Sometimes I just watch those two episodes just for the SCENES!!! of it all.

What happens in that episode again? Spoiler if you need to. It's a while since I've watched it so I struggle to remember what happens in each episode. It'll almost be time I forget enough to rewatch :D