Breaking Bad

Kejan

Oh you have no idea how good!

I keep trying to think of where it can go from here, but knowing Vince Gilligan and what he's thrown our way so far, I'm probably nowhere fucking near.

It feels close to the end, but I've still another 7 episodes to watch...

As natural as it is to guess, try not to. Just enjoy what's coming. One of the strengths of the show is that even when you can see what's going to happen, it doesn't detract from it because it's done so well. However, when something happens that you haven't guessed it's just brilliant.

As natural as it is to guess, try not to. Just enjoy what's coming. One of the strengths of the show is that even when you can see what's going to happen, it doesn't detract from it because it's done so well. However, when something happens that you haven't guessed it's just brilliant.

I tend not to see what's coming next anyway, being a bit thick n that, but I'll take it on board and just enjoy the ride.

It's the most complete series I've ever seen, I'd say. It fires on all cylinders, constantly, and doesn't let go. Every actor is fucking terrific, the lighting is amazing (yellow hues of the desert, character's clothing etc), the sound and music is spot on and as I've said before, it contains directed shots you don't even see in movies, whether it be point of view from inside a tank as liquid is poured in or a camera attached to Jesse's brush as he cleans equipment.

It's just a stunning piece of work.

And that's not even mentioning the outstanding story.

Another couple of episodes tanned last night.

The confession - Ho-lee shiiiiiit!

I happened to look over to my wife as the confession was being played out and she had her mouth hanging open in disbelief. Not many TV shows can do that to a person!

3 episodes back to back and now all me and the Mrs have left is the final episode, which we're saving for tonight.

I'm pretty upset that it's almost over.

Thanks for the memories Walt.

:wub:

Just a quick note, picked up the Seasons 1-3 box set at ASDA at the weekend for the princely sum of one tenner (£10), currently re watching it and it could genuinely be the best tenner (£10) I've ever spent!!!

Now the cat is out the bag, I would recommend getting your arse round to ASDAPDQ!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Article in one of the papers today revealing that Executive producer Peter Gauld has said in a US interview that scenes from 'Better Call Saul' will dart around several decades, before, during and after Breaking Bad, giving them the chance to bring back main characters from the series like Walt and Jessie. Article also says that AMC have already secured a 2nd series before the 1st one has even aired.

Edited by YER SISTERS YER MAW

Article in one of the papers today revealing that Executive producer Peter Gauld has said in a US interview that scenes from 'Better Call Saul' will dart around several decades, before, during and after Breaking Bad, giving them the chance to bring back main characters from the series like Walt and Jessie. Article also says that AMC have already secured a 2nd series before the 1st one has even aired.

This is excellent news, I really miss Breaking Bad.