Breaking Bad

Kejan

And then he went and bought the two flash cars for himself and Flynn without having any legal income at that time That happened a few weeks after Skyler made him take the muscle car back for the very same reason.

Then we could ask how Jesse could explain how he got the money to buy his aunt's house. Surely his parents would have questioned that? Again, he never had a legal means of income throughout the duration of the show.

Minor points though in the grand scheme of things and something I didn't even think about until a few days after I had finished watching the last episode.

The flash cars he got on lease when the car wash started to become "successful" (though we know it wasn't legal money of course).

Your point about Jesse is a fair one though. I know Saul was trying to persuade him to buy the nail salon but I don't remember anything coming of that.

Just noticed the whole thing in the last episode with the dream of Jesse doing woodwork and making a box relates back to season 3 when Jesse is in a narcotics anonymous meeting and talks about making a box in woodwork which he ends up swapping for weed.

Just noticed the whole thing in the last episode with the dream of Jesse doing woodwork and making a box relates back to season 3 when Jesse is in a narcotics anonymous meeting and talks about making a box in woodwork which he ends up swapping for weed.

Thanks for that, never understood that part till now.

Then we could ask how Jesse could explain how he got the money to buy his aunt's house. Surely his parents would have questioned that? Again, he never had a legal means of income throughout the duration of the show.

his parents knew, hence why they kicked him out the house and done it up in an attempt to sell it, then when jessie made the shite offer for it him and saul blackmailed his parents by saying that because they hadnt put the full history of the house down they were breaking the law

With relation to the Jessie/Walt standoff at the end I don't think it was that Jessie didn't want to shoot what, Walt tells him to shoot him then Jessie asks him if that is what he wants to which he replies yes and sees his wound. He wants him not to get an easy way out and not to have Walt work him again

I think most dream-theorists have acknowledged that it's not what the programme-makers intended. But writers have no monopoly of interpretation on their own work.

(Personally I think the fact that he was silent on the matter for several weeks - when he's always done rounds of interviews after previous series - suggests that he was at least quite happy for the conversation to be taking place.)

Did he not say that on talking bad that week aswell?

Could well have done, I never got round to seeing that episode of Talking Bad for some reason. That was the first time I've seen Vince Gilligan play down the possible dream interpretation of the finale so I figured it was worth sticking in here for anyone else who hadn't been paying attention. Nothing wrong with interpreting the final episode as a dream if you really want to, but as one of the people who didn't find that interpretation of it particularly interesting it's good to hear that wasn't what the show's creator was intending to do in the conclusion.

A handful of change away from $200m/s, bitches. The IRS can't touch me because I'm laundering faster than I'm taking it in and I own the DEA. My batches can't "go missing" because I'm making the exact same amount as I'm selling and I'm not keeping any stocks and because all my cash is laundered it's not going anywhere.

Yeah, bitch!

A handful of change away from $200m/s, bitches. The IRS can't touch me because I'm laundering faster than I'm taking it in and I own the DEA. My batches can't "go missing" because I'm making the exact same amount as I'm selling and I'm not keeping any stocks and because all my cash is laundered it's not going anywhere.

Yeah, bitch!

just waiting to earn enough for the moon lab, then its partnering with el presidente for me

Go with El Presidente first, you'll make money quicker and lower your chances of getting caught by the DEA. I've got three Presidentes!

Edit: ignore that. I'm getting confused between the moon lab and the meth star.

Edited by Mrs M