Breaking Bad

Kejan

Go with El Presidente first, you'll make money quicker and lower your chances of getting caught by the DEA. I've got three Presidentes!

Edit: ignore that. I'm getting confused between the moon lab and the meth star.

i canny get the presidente anyway until my production is good enough to cover the sales with the presidente lol

making 11mill a sec the now, not the worst rate as im watching netflix and letting it build up, i have a negative % for the irs audit yet the fuckers still done me for 4 bill just there

just got all achievements, buying the senate is the hardest as you need 100 senators, i reset my game to mess around with it some more but hell that was addictive :lol:

I got all the achievements this morning too.

They added a new one this evening. :lol:

$232billion/s autocash andover a trillion per click.

God, to think I was celebrating waking up with $1.45 trillion after leaving the PC on overnight not long ago :lol:

Edited by banana

i got bored after clearing all the achievements, so i cleared my stats and started again except i used the cheats to unlock the two hidden achievements which is hack some cash and hack some meth

the cash on is brilliant, i had more money than it could even count and had bought so many things that it was costing me 40Qt to buy something :lol:

god knows how much i was making a second i lost track of the numbers