With it being NXT it'll only be your hardcore VLs, and with it being a weeknight folk from likes of Aberdeen/Dundee/Edinburgh would probably have needed time off work. I'd not be hugely surprised if it's not near a sellout. They've barely promoted it outwith a couple of posters in the city centre.

A couple of photos I have seen on Twitter the arena looks empty. Surely it's filled up?

Serious issues getting into venue at main doors.

Filled up pretty well now, 3rd tier not open with 2nd tier only partially open

Edited by cdisaaccie

Had an absolute fantastic night loved it.

Bayley is infectious as f**k she got some reception. Emma looks a decent wrestler too. Asuka impressed me as well.

The main event was cracking and I really like both Balor and Zayn. All the matches were pretty good tbh and I really liked Bull Dempsey v Dillinger with the perfect 10 gimmick. Also a few shit hot tag teams too.

Balor and Samoa Joe next week should be a cracker as will Bayley and Nia Jaxx.

Enjoyed My first WWE experience my only real issue is the prices seem pretty ridiculous. £15 for a programme, £15 for a signed picture and the replica NXT belt was an astonishing £350 f**k me whos paying that. Got the Mrs a Bayley top some of their designs were pretty smart.

Sorry Bayley but that might be one of the worst matches I've had to sit through. Not your fault though obviously.

The rest was decent. I was really into Emma/Asuka. But yeah, no real standout match. Luckily a good crowd on hand or it could have been a lot more bland.

You must have been extremely lucky as that was miles away from the worst match I've ever seen. It was not great granted but Nia is very inexperienced and Bayley got a good a match as possible out of her.

Asuka vs Emma was excellent, Tag match was good, Corbin vs Apollo was ok and Balor vs Joe was fantastic. Very fun crowd and an extremely watchable 2 hour show. Far better than TLC and Fear and Loathing (if you remove Grado vs Drew)

Poet of the Macabre, on 17 Dec 2015 - 15:25, said:

You must have been extremely lucky as that was miles away from the worst match I've ever seen. It was not great granted but Nia is very inexperienced and Bayley got a good a match as possible out of her.

Aye, I thought that Bayley did a good job and it wasn't even the worst match on the show, let alone one of the worst ever.

Can't agree with Crews/Corbin being okay. It was boring as f**k. And I'd have TLC ahead of that show btw.

I was extremely disappointed with Crews Corbin. Thought it was so disjointed it made it difficult to watch.

Balor vs Joe though was a thing of beauty. Aside from the first Pele kick, I struggled to find a single botch or sloppy spot. These two guys are phenomenal but then I certainly don't have to tell anyone that.

I also marked out a wee bit that a large minority in Wembley arena were doong the ICW 'one fall' shout.

Asuka vs Emma was excellent, Tag match was good, Corbin vs Apollo was ok and Balor vs Joe was fantastic. Very fun crowd and an extremely watchable 2 hour show. Far better than TLC and Fear and Loathing (if you remove Grado vs Drew)

Tbh though usually if a match is boring me I'll just stop watching it but after the Nia/Asuka teaser I felt I had to watch to see if anything would happen. Also after seeing Bayley in Glasgow I feel obliged to support her now!

She had good advice tbf "Win the match Emma!" "You can do it!" "Don't give up!"

It was a really good match that she spoiled.

Some cracking matches - Balor-Joe was superb, but it looked like Balor f*cked his own head at the end. Some sh*te as well though - I don't get the Baron Corbin or Nia Jaxx pushes at all. Big, boring, and, in Corbin's case, he seems a complete throbber.