Damien Sandow

Deserves a thread of his own IMO.

Smackdown 12/06 vs Tyson Kidd

'Allow me to beg your indulgance for one moment! My name is Damien Sandow and I'm here to help all of you! Last week on this very serial, I was compelled to resort to physical means, to liberate your falsely anointed idol, from the shackles of his own self imposed inadequacies! Please remain silent when I am speaking, thank you! ""Schoosh! Sadly, before I could impart my lesson, I was accosted from behind by this ignoramous who stands before me this evening! This said ignoramous will now learn the consequences of undermining not only his enlightenment but the enlightenment of each and every one of you'!

'Your welcome'!

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Best thing on SD at moment . The guy is class, just hope he can perform in a proper match

Second best behind D. Bryan for me, but he is absolutely brilliant, that eye brow raise after he blasted Kidd was magnificent!

• 1 month later...

So how do we feel Damien Sandow is getting on about 2 and a half months since he debuted?

The fact he was on the opening segement of Raw 1000 with DX on his debut for Raw tells me the guys behind the scenes have been quite impressed with him and he has already been in MITB.

Where would go with his character now?

Triple H is apparently massive on him so that's probably why he was there last night in that segment.

He needs more matches. I don't see why they didn't properly feud him and Tyson Kidd when he saved Tatsu(I think). I don't want him just to become a speaker who gets in the occasional match.

Give him a feud or two and then see how he's settling in and perhaps push him into a US title feud to test the waters further.

I'm a big Tyson Kidd fan when he's wrestling, but he's got minimal character. Sandow is still the only reason I watch smackdown. Great on Mic, aggressive in ring style and hilarious selling, when zack put him in the table in the great American bash smackdown I was pishin masel.

So how do we feel Damien Sandow is getting on about 2 and a half months since he debuted?

The fact he was on the opening segement of Raw 1000 with DX on his debut for Raw tells me the guys behind the scenes have been quite impressed with him and he has already been in MITB.

Where would go with his character now?

Have him challenge Santino. Beat the shit out of him win US Title and have him state how he is going to bring class and dignity back to US title.

Have him challenge Santino. Beat the shit out of him win US Title and have him state how he is going to bring class and dignity back to US title.

I think Sandow & Santino would be a good match for a fued. He would come over all disgusted by Santino's actions and style (COBRA! etc) and give him a savage beating to upset everyone.

Triple H is apparently massive on him so that's probably why he was there last night in that segment

He's quite similar to the character HHH first had in WWE. A mixture between him and Lanny Poffo really, although somehow it feels fresh.

ETA: It sounds like im being negative about him there. Im really not, the majority of gimmicks derive from something else. I think he's excellent.

watching TV there and there was an advert for fabulous bingo. Wasn't paying attention. Heard the 'HALLELUJAH' and was like 'YES, SANDOW!' - but alas it was just a bingo advert using the tune.

Thought the intellectual saviour of the masses was about to appear and give the 2 boots on the advert an educatio.

He's quite similar to the character HHH first had in WWE. A mixture between him and Lanny Poffo really, although somehow it feels fresh.

ETA: It sounds like im being negative about him there. Im really not, the majority of gimmicks derive from something else. I think he's excellent.

I loved when HHH used 'Ode to Joy' as his entrance theme. Was pretty epic. They could have gotten away with using that for Sandow and not a lot of people would have made the link.

Completely agree, I like Santino but him having the US title is pointless, ive been watching again since early may, maybe late april and i dont think ive seen him defend it in that time, i might be mistaken and i probably am, but i honestly cant recall any US Title matches in that time.

A feud between them wouldnt create the best matches, but the two of them on mic would be quite entertaining.

Archived