Evil Neighbours Thread

We got new neighbours move in just before Christmas. A couple with 3 young kids, makes a change from the old woman who died in the house. Anyway, they also have 3 dogs which they never walk. The guy takes them out the back and smokes while they run over their little rectangle of grass, which is now covered in shite.

The couple work, and last week when I was off ill, I noticed that the 3 dogs bark constantly when they're out, from about 9.30 to 2. Back at work now so it isn;t bothering me, but when I was ill and needed rest, it was driving me bananas. I just feel sorry for the dogs. Cooped up in a house full of toddlers. We have a huge field behind the houses where other neighbours take their dogs.

Never understand why people do this.

Surely 1 of them wanted a dog in the 1st place so why not look after it eh

We got new neighbours move in just before Christmas. A couple with 3 young kids, makes a change from the old woman who died in the house. Anyway, they also have 3 dogs which they never walk. The guy takes them out the back and smokes while they run over their little rectangle of grass, which is now covered in shite.

The couple work, and last week when I was off ill, I noticed that the 3 dogs bark constantly when they're out, from about 9.30 to 2. Back at work now so it isn;t bothering me, but when I was ill and needed rest, it was driving me bananas. I just feel sorry for the dogs. Cooped up in a house full of toddlers. We have a huge field behind the houses where other neighbours take their dogs.

Can't believe people how people can be as lazy as to never walk their dogs. Shocking stuff.

Next door neighbour can be a right cow. Had a husband who was a legend then he died of a series of strokes and other illnesses. Since then she has grown her trees to a ridiculous height so we only get the sun in the garden till 6pm in the height of summer. Reasoning with her is a futile effort.

Other amusing things she does:

If someone parks across her drive in order to go to the doctors surgery next door, she gets into her car and peeps the horn constantly until the driver moves the car. Once the car is moved my neighbour then drives out her drive and round the block and back in again. Mental.

And finally my mum was hoovering out her car one day bout 10am, the neighbour opens her front window and just screams till my mum stopped.

Next door neighbour can be a right cow. Had a husband who was a legend then he died of a series of strokes and other illnesses. Since then she has grown her trees to a ridiculous height so we only get the sun in the garden till 6pm in the height of summer. Reasoning with her is a futile effort.

Other amusing things she does:

If someone parks across her drive in order to go to the doctors surgery next door, she gets into her car and peeps the horn constantly until the driver moves the car. Once the car is moved my neighbour then drives out her drive and round the block and back in again. Mental.

And finally my mum was hoovering out her car one day bout 10am, the neighbour opens her front window and just screams till my mum stopped.

sounds like she still hasn't come to terms with the loss of her husband, my suggestion is to constantly post flyers for grief counsellors through her door, it may help :P

Never really had any bother with my neighbours, although the guy from downstairs came up a couple of times to tell us to keep it down a bit during the time I was at uni.

I'm really just on to say that Wendy McGee would still absolutely get it.

Been there previously with old nieghbours, a wummin and her 2 sons, both complete toss pots.they constantly hoovered, whenever any 1 of them got home,they hoovered and they hoovered and they frickin hoovered constantly. and by the way they had laminate flooring in the living room and bedroom but it still got hoovered, the maw i swear used to dance about in her high heels like a spanish flamenco dancer.

when they bought their house, little did i know that they bought the whole side of the street! nobody drove in the house but all of a sudden the space st the front was theirs, the pathway was theirs, what i thought was my front garden was now theirs, my bins were put in front of my door because the bin recess was now theirs they piled shite outside on the path because they could, we got taxi drivers coming to our door at all yimes of the day and night, all sorts of delivery, chinese , kebabs, you know what i mean, music blaring them doing ghrir training in the living room in what i can only describe as skipping,then ehen the brother came visiting with the dog, a golf ball used to get rolled around snd the dog chased it,the maw used to wear high heels all the time and i laughed my head off one day, the gate was never closed where we lived but if you came out the house at ghe sd gime they used to break thrir wrists trying to get the gate closed, and the maw was trying to close the gate as i apptoached, she did and i opened it and walked to my car, she came running back to lecture me on gate closing her big stilleto went down a wee drain cover,she fell over! i stepped over her got in my motor and drove off with tears streaming down my face.

the best thing was a guy i know skoofed her 1 night after he met her in a pub in town, he came up to my house to do a wee electrical job,and he said she was a right bag of totties and had a right hairy punani,

we moved to a nice semi-detatched

Been there previously with old nieghbours, a wummin and her 2 sons, both complete toss pots.they constantly hoovered, whenever any 1 of them got home,they hoovered and they hoovered and they frickin hoovered constantly. and by the way they had laminate flooring in the living room and bedroom but it still got hoovered, the maw i swear used to dance about in her high heels like a spanish flamenco dancer.

when they bought their house, little did i know that they bought the whole side of the street! nobody drove in the house but all of a sudden the space st the front was theirs, the pathway was theirs, what i thought was my front garden was now theirs, my bins were put in front of my door because the bin recess was now theirs they piled shite outside on the path because they could, we got taxi drivers coming to our door at all yimes of the day and night, all sorts of delivery, chinese , kebabs, you know what i mean, music blaring them doing ghrir training in the living room in what i can only describe as skipping,then ehen the brother came visiting with the dog, a golf ball used to get rolled around snd the dog chased it,the maw used to wear high heels all the time and i laughed my head off one day, the gate was never closed where we lived but if you came out the house at ghe sd gime they used to break thrir wrists trying to get the gate closed, and the maw was trying to close the gate as i apptoached, she did and i opened it and walked to my car, she came running back to lecture me on gate closing her big stilleto went down a wee drain cover,she fell over! i stepped over her got in my motor and drove off with tears streaming down my face.

the best thing was a guy i know skoofed her 1 night after he met her in a pub in town, he came up to my house to do a wee electrical job,and he said she was a right bag of totties and had a right hairy punani,

So, after all that the final straw was learning that she had a hairy muff?

Edited by scottsdad

Never really had any bother with my neighbours, although the guy from downstairs came up a couple of times to tell us to keep it down a bit during the time I was at uni.

I'm really just on to say that Wendy McGee would still absolutely get it.

Did you mean Debbie? or are you talking about the gas fitters wife?

Did you just give up trying to spell words half way through this?