Evil Neighbours Thread

Coming on to suggest you know where a poster stays a couple of days after he's shared a pretty harrowing incident involving him and his family feeling threatened in their own homes is at the very very least a bit weird even if it's meant to be harmless.

17 minutes ago, NotThePars said:

Coming on to suggest you know where a poster stays a couple of days after he's shared a pretty harrowing incident involving him and his family feeling threatened in their own homes is at the very very least a bit weird even if it's meant to be harmless.

Yes, his timing wasn’t the best but he has a real talent for knowing places from pretty obscure pics in fairness to him.

1 minute ago, throbber said:

Yes, his timing wasn’t the best but he has a real talent for knowing places from pretty obscure pics in fairness to him.

Aye, that's understood and no one's saying it was meant to be creepy, just that it might not be the time or place. If he ever sees a picture of my house I hope he finds it!

1 minute ago, Genuine Hibs Fan said:

Aye, that's understood and no one's saying it was meant to be creepy, just that it might not be the time or place. If he ever sees a picture of my house I hope he finds it!

Finding a pic of the recipient of the shit's hoose might be his biggest challenge

31 minutes ago, Genuine Hibs Fan said:

Yeah I know the timing wasn’t good but he has a thing about finding places on google maps after people have posted pics on here which I wanted to address before any possible character assassination took place. I’m pretty certain he is open to pms if you want him to find your front door on google maps!

3 hours ago, die hard doonhamer said:

I thought that hedgecutter finding where you live from the most obscure picture of your house was just part of the fabric of P&B? I'm both in admiration and creeped out by it every single time.

Oh aye it's Classic P&B but still weird.

1 hour ago, NotThePars said:

Harrowing? 😂 A wee bam lobbed a rock at his window, he wasn't held hostage.

Harrowing. FFS.

The past 5 pages of this thread are fucking wild. Sorry to hear about 8Mile but pretty much everyone that posted in the aftermath of his post came out of this fucking dreadfully tbh. A low point.

Bloody hell, I didn't think I'd see so many twists and turns in such a short amount of time, and each one more batshit than the last. The lad deserves a good kicking, but the most important thing is the security of the home and the family, not revenge, and certainly not hunting them down like it's fucking Hitman. Really awful situation, thankfully nobody was hurt. Some people are just scum and there's little chance of changing them. Hope the wean is feeling more secure.

• 4 weeks later...

Recently moved into a flat. Had a completely lazy day yesterday and not moved from the sofa other than to go to the toilet or make something to eat.

My missus was a bit spooked as she heard a scuffling noise on our front door like something rubbing up against it at about 11pm. I went to check and see thinking it was just her imagination only to find this pinned to the door with blu-tac.

IMG-20210110-WA0006.jpeg

Edited by Ludo*1

15 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Recently moved into a flat. Had a completely lazy day yesterday and not moved from the sofa other than to go to the toilet or make something to eat.

My missus was a bit spooked as she heard a scuffling noise on our front door like something rubbing up against it at about 11pm. I went to check and see thinking it was just her imagination only to find this pinned to the door with blu-tac.

IMG-20210110-WA0006.jpeg

Slam it every time. f**k em

I think lockdown is making some people go absolutely mental. As well as the incredibly loud family with the seething, screaming child below my flat, the one beside me that backs onto our bedroom has started playing music fairly loudly throughout the day. Not too bad during day time, but they start up about 7.30-8am every morning in the room directly beside our bedroom. Fine during the week as we’re up for work but on the weekends it makes me want to kick their head in, and because it’s the next block of flats with a different entrance I can’t actually go knock on the door to speak to them. Brutal.

I think lockdown is making some people go absolutely mental. As well as the incredibly loud family with the seething, screaming child below my flat, the one beside me that backs onto our bedroom has started playing music fairly loudly throughout the day. Not too bad during day time, but they start up about 7.30-8am every morning in the room directly beside our bedroom. Fine during the week as we’re up for work but on the weekends it makes me want to kick their head in, and because it’s the next block of flats with a different entrance I can’t actually go knock on the door to speak to them. Brutal.

Air rifle and a laser pen are your friends here.

1 hour ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Imagine slamming the door deliberately to annoy folk.

I'd be shiting through your letter box if you were my new neighbour*.

Hide contents

Not because of the door slamming, that's just how I greet new neighbours.  Lays a marker down. 

Mum?

What?

There's a monk shitting through our letterbox.