P&B subcrawl

what's that?

It's a big fives tournament/piss up but that's not important right now.

I think the only time I'm off between now and October is a few weeks in August. The rest of that I'll be on placement. Although, given the likelihood of injuries I'm starting to think I can claim clinical hours for it.

If its September I'm out. I'm off down to Bestival at the beginning of the month so I'll be skint for the rest of the month and will have no chance of getting a Saturday off.

Edited by Bert Raccoon

Lessons we should have learned from Saturday (but probably won't)

• I should know when to move from pints to bottles.
  • Drinking Pints of Stella at any point will not end well.
  • Drinking three pints in the first pub will also not end well.
  • Cider is a definite no no
  • We really need to be hearded together at every stop

Now where would the fun be in any of that?

And I'm not allowed to sing. Ever. Not even the Rangers tunes they were playing in the Louden

Was there? I'm starting to get the hearing ability of Fat Sally. That or I was more occupied in my pint and soccer Saturday

Lessons we should have learned from Saturday (but probably won't)

• I should know when to move from pints to bottles.
  • Drinking Pints of Stella at any point will not end well.
  • Drinking three pints in the first pub will also not end well.
  • Cider is a definite no no
  • We really need to be hearded together at every stop

Now where would the fun be in any of that?

Tryfield & me made it right round on pints. This may or may not have been the reason he went tit over tail right down the stairs in an unnamed pub! Edited by Desert Nomad

Tryfield & me made it right round on pints. This may or may not have the reason he went tit over tail right down the stairs in an unnamed pub!

Oh, and you're not allowed to celebrate Celtic goals either! You're supposed to be a grown up!

Tryfield & me made it right round on pints. This may or may not have the reason he went tit over tail right down the stairs in an unnamed pub!

There was a time where I could drink pints all the way around but my body just can't take it anymore.

Oh, and you're not allowed to celebrate Celtic goals either! You're supposed to be a grown up!

I'll just keep my eyes off the screen. I was thinking purely of United getting into the top 6. I did have the good grace to offer my sincere apologies :lol: