P&B subcrawl

I'm no sure how many pubs there are on the Walk but I reckon it must be at least 16, so that's a gallon & there's a few that are real shitholes so I wouldn't want to stay in them (with my plummy English accent) for more than a 1/2 a pint.

If we are going in to town afterwards how many of us are likely to make it in anywhere? I think I'd rather just take it easy down the Shore after that on the pints before bed time.

Grimbo

Edited by Grim O'Grady

On a similar note, I'm organising a no Philipy's allowed jaunt to Belfast. Anyone interested can PM me.

Philipy can do what he wants, I'm "Philpy" mate. If you're going to take the piss, at least get my name right. You slaaaaag.

Philipy can do what he wants, I'm "Philpy" mate. If you're going to take the piss, at least get my name right. You slaaaaag.

Why assume I was talking about you? You're more than welcome, I just have to get Adam and Mrs M to vouch for you. Should be fine.

We could make it a sponsored walk Walk, donate the funds to the liver foundation or whatever?

Help me out here with the Walk boozers?

From the top

1. Jermiah's Taproom

2. Joey Pearce's

3. Windsor Buffet

4. Black Fox

5. Brass Monkey

Etc have I missed any between the fox & the monkey?

Grimbo

Edited by Grim O'Grady

What about the Planet Bar?

Is that betwixt fox & monkey? Can't say I've noticed it?

I've just googled it & you my reverend friend are a twat. You've gone the wrong un way. That bar is above the roundabout & off the walk. I was actually contemplating the Edinbirgh City social club as a starting point but f**k them City c***s.

Grimbo

Edited by Grim O'Grady

We could make it a sponsored walk Walk, donate the funds to the liver foundation or whatever?

Help me out here with the Walk boozers?

From the top

1. Jermiah's Taproom

2. Joey Pearce's

3. Windsor Buffet

4. Black Fox

5. Robbie's

6. Brass Monkey

7. Harp & Castle

8. Victoria's

9. Woodland Creatures

10. Boda

11. Alhambra

12. Cask & Still

Etc have I missed any?

Grimbo

Grimbo Edited by Grim O'Grady

Isn't the Brunswick now the black fox? I thought City Limits had shut & isn't Robbie's further down than the Brass Monkey?

Grimbo

Black Fox used to be the gay bar Priscillas/Bar Luna. City Limits was the Boundary and Robbies is diagonally opposite Pilrig Church.

Sorry about that. Was trying to get you to go to a gay bar.

You've missed out on the Cask and Still, which is quite a nice boozer.

I think the black fox is our gay bar of choice.

Oh & Cardy I've not missed the C&S cos I've not got that far down yet? I'm sure I've missed some out but seeing I'm 200 mile away it's not easy.

Grimbo