P&B subcrawl

i thought i got paid today :lol: monday apparently

just the fitba for me

Same boat. I'm meeting my dad for a beer after the football so my attendance for even one is very unlikely. Enjoy!

Well, that makes 3 of us. Tryfield is pretty much guaranteed also.

I'll be there. Got a wee message to do in Glasgow anyway, before we kick off.

Zen still coming?

Edited by Tryfield

Of course, it's the only time of year I get to wear the demob suit and spats.

Super.

Sadly, I left the 8 can jaiket down in my English abode. It's gonna be a shitty wee two can waterproof for me. Empty before Paisley. :(

Remember to record any Cheryl Timmons moments for future posterity.

The Sunday Sport might pay good money for any footage.

Tryfield, please don't take this as a green light to post a video of you fingering yourself in the bogs.

Your mission however, if you choose to accept it, is to post pics of a pub toilet in a worse state of disrepair than The Bayview. A nigh on impossible challenge, but I have faith in you brother...

Somebody done a shit in the bayview toilets that are out of order and that shite is never going to leave. It was so dark when I went in and I can remember the smell when I pissed on it :(

Somebody done a shit in the bayview toilets that are out of order and that shite is never going to leave. It was so dark when I went in and I can remember the smell when I pissed on it :(

I believe that was Shedboy aka Gibby82's shite. Typical dab.

Your mission however, if you choose to accept it, is to post pics of a pub toilet in a worse state of disrepair than The Bayview. A nigh on impossible challenge, but I have faith in you brother...