Oasis/Noel Gallagher/Beady Eye songs...

AberdeenHibee

1 hour ago, jamamafegan said:

Anyone else had this on repeat since 7:30 :lol:

Cannot wait for the rest of the album now.

Big time. Is similar to NGHFB's "In The Heat Of The Moment" in making me feel like a kid again listening to it for the first initial run-throughs. 

Is it just me or does this tune have FIFA 18 potential?

It's a very good song.

I think this is my first post on this thread which is strange as Oasis were my favourite band.

I'm sure I won't be the only person with this opinion but I think Liam's song with Death in Vegas, Scorpio Rising, was absolutely fantastic.

As much as I love Liam Gallagher, I expected this to fall flat on it's face and sound dire.

Pleasantly surprised that that's not the case. Has infinitely more energy than anything NGHFB has produced (not that they *really* should be compared), and his voice sounds better than at any time in the past 17 years. Sounds like he's took the time to get the help from someone and he's reaping the rewards.

Can't believe the album is out in October though, any album of his was going to be a relatively good seller anyway, fingers crossed for a steady supply of singles between now and then.