Oasis/Noel Gallagher/Beady Eye songs...

AberdeenHibee

• 2 weeks later...
Only just realised this moment that the lyrics for Digsy's Dinner are:
"What a life it would be, if you could come to mine for tea, I'll pick you up at half past 3 and we'll have Lasagne!"

:lol:

I'm quite intrigued what you thought the lyrics were prior to realising it was 'we'll have lasagne'... [emoji3]

• 2 weeks later...

Just got round to watching supersonic last night, fucking superb. The story about the gig in L.A  :lol: I was too young to have followed Oasis in the 90s but to have went to one of the gigs in the early days must have been incredible.

As much as i'd love to see them do a reunion i'm not sure it would ever live up to my expectations.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Liam Gallagher’s Pretty Green launch new range to celebrate The Beatles’ ‘Sgt Pepper’s’ anniversary.

Launching in August, the new range of 28 pieces will take inspiration from the classic 1967 album. Items in the collection include a limited edition run of 50 ‘Lonely Hearts Club’ Parkas, the ‘Strawberry Fields’ coat and the ‘Pepper Jacket’ – long with Kaftans, granddad shirts and vintage style t-shirts.

giphy.gif