Oasis/Noel Gallagher/Beady Eye songs...

AberdeenHibee

Enjoyed both Richard Ashcroft and Noel tonight. Not overly impressed by some of the crowd where I was standing but, these things are part and parcel at things like the Summer Sessions. Did anybody else who was there think Noel's mic was a bit on the quiet side?

On 27 August 2016 at 00:20, Scott-Replay said:

Did anybody else who was there think Noel's mic was a bit on the quiet side?

As soon as Noel started i mentioned to those with me that his mic didnt sound right.

Anyways, Ashcroft was fantastic (i dont get the whole gas mask thing with him though).

Noel set list was spot on and he was on form with his banter. Top night had by all!

In addition to this, Oasis's old graphic designer - the guy who came up with their first three album covers - has claimed to have unearthed an old cassette of Oasis demo's by Noel. They include 6 versions of Wonderwall and a mystery unreleased track. There is also the recordings of chit chat between songs. So far he isn't revealed the other contents of the cassette and won't say anything about the unreleased track. He's already been offered silly money for the tape.

13 hours ago, jamamafegan said:

In addition to this, Oasis's old graphic designer - the guy who came up with their first three album covers - has claimed to have unearthed an old cassette of Oasis demo's by Noel. They include 6 versions of Wonderwall and a mystery unreleased track. There is also the recordings of chit chat between songs. So far he isn't revealed the other contents of the cassette and won't say anything about the unreleased track. He's already been offered silly money for the tape.

He's saying he'll never upload it so i'm guessing it probably won't see the light of day, which is a bit shite after saying 'wait til you hear this' etc

Edited by Fratelli

He's saying he'll never upload it so i'm guessing it probably won't see the light of day, which is a bit shite after saying 'wait til you hear this' etc

Well one guy did offer him 10 grand for it and he said he'd take it! Probably not genuine offer though. Now he's revealed he has the tape he'll forever be pestered for it so here's hoping he'll cave in.

9 hours ago, jamamafegan said:

Well one guy did offer him 10 grand for it and he said he'd take it! Probably not genuine offer though. Now he's revealed he has the tape he'll forever be pestered for it so here's hoping he'll cave in.

The fact he's revealed he's got it either means he just wants his name and face out or that he's waiting for the highest bidder, I'd suspect it's the latter. 

After reading this thread last night I dug out all my old CD singles.  I always used to buy the singles as the quality of their B side work was quite often better than their album tracks and singles.  Anyway I found the following that I had also long forgot about:

The B-side to the rather awful Go Let it Out.