Oasis/Noel Gallagher/Beady Eye songs...

AberdeenHibee

Suppose it frees up time for Liam (the working class boy from Burnage) to sell his over priced tat to the mugs out there.

The stuff in Pretty Green seems pretty well made to me. I actually quite like some of the subtler stuff.

The stuff in Pretty Green seems pretty well made to me. I actually quite like some of the subtler stuff.

I'm a big fan of Pretty Green, it is expensive but it's mostly quality gear. I'll usually go for stuff that's in the sale. Some of their stuff is ridiculous however. For example, they're selling a Union Jack umbrella for 70 quid! :lol:

First two albums I get the music scene was needing an Oasis. Then on it was down hill pretensions of I want to be a Beatle and I'm as hard as nails attitude. They lost it and it never returned after the second album

Very unfair on Be Here Now.

Definitely a big fan of Pretty Green.

I've a few tops and shirts from there that on the surface seem overpriced but no matter how many times I wash them they still look brand new. The stuff is undoubtedly really well made and there's a reason it's been a hell of a lot more successful than Beady Eye - namely, he isn't the creator and instead just the frontman. Reminds me a bit of another band I used to listen to in the 90's.

I've got a Pretty Green checked shirt which is of good quality and it's well fitted. A very small, sublte Pretty Green badge just above the chest pocket on the left is a nice touch.

The reunion rumour mill seems to have gone into overdrive this weekend all because Michael Eavis has said he would LIKE to see Oasis play Glastonbury again. Not that they WILL, just that he WANTS them to. f**k sake. Why would Noel record a new album and plan a tour if he was going to go back to Oasis in the very near future? I wouldn't rule it out for good but it's bloody unlikely to happen so soon.