Oasis/Noel Gallagher/Beady Eye songs...

AberdeenHibee

As an album it's terrific, all flows well and is a great listen. Individually I'm not convinced the songs best the debut. but that opinion may change over time. The Right Stuff & While the Song Remains the Same don't strike me as great, but then You Know We Can't Go Back is the best song I've heard in a long time, Lock All The Doors is a throwback to early Oasis, and Dying of the Light is classic Noel on a par with If I Had a Gun.

I have to say Do the Damage should really, really have been on it. Great track.

Whats the fourth song? Got a very old-school oasis, at their very beginning guitar rift...love it, class as always Noel you absolute genius.

Can't wait for Glasgow now - always apprehensive when a band is releasing a new album just before a tour but with NG was there really any doubt?

Whats the fourth song? Got a very old-school oasis, at their very beginning guitar rift...love it, class as always Noel you absolute genius.

Can't wait for Glasgow now - always apprehensive when a band is releasing a new album just before a tour but with NG was there really any doubt?

Lock All The Doors. Amazing tune.

Indeed - wasn't this one written in that era but hes chucked his new twist on it now? That's the exciting thing about Noel, reckon he has a whole load of stuff like this still locked up - just browse Oasis demos/b-sides...

So I read the other day, yes. One of my favourite things about Noel is that he doesn't approach writing by thinking about singles, album tracks and b-sides, he just writes great songs and fits them in where he wants to. Sound thinking really since there's not really such a thing as a b-side anymore.

Haha on the odd chance that anyone has a couple of spare tickets for Saturday I would be more than happy to take them off your hands.

I've got two standing for Saturday. I'm not selling them on. I just wanted to say that :D

Almost wish I was seated for it to be honest. I don't know if I can take another night of drunken/eccied fannies pushing and shoving as they "dance" along in their own blitzed little worlds.

I would guys but I'm working :(. And I couldn't really call in sick cause I'd leave them all in the shit if I did that.

I'll probably go see him at T which won't be on the same level but will be good all the same.

Edited by jamamafegan